• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mark Pellegrino

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar

I just really appreciate this man.
Not only is he handsome but he's got a great personality,he's a fantastic actor,and he's damn smart.
I've never seen anyone do such a fantastic representation of Lucifer as I have seen him do.
I mean there is the actor who plays Lucifer in the new show [LUCIFER] but I feel like Mark Pellegrino holds a more serious tone when he plays Lucifer.​

G

Glider

I just really appreciate this man.
Not only is he handsome but he's got a great personality,he's a fantastic actor,and he's damn smart.
I've never seen anyone do such a fantastic representation of Lucifer as I have seen him do.
I mean there is the actor who plays Lucifer in the new show [LUCIFER] but I feel like Mark Pellegrino holds a more serious tone when he plays Lucifer.​
You like good movies?

G

Glider

This thread has nothing to do with movies,but yeah I do.
I think it's a given,no one likes crappy movies.
It's just that I've recently watched a really intense thriller/mystery movie and I feel the need to know other's opinion about it (it's called Irreversible)

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
It's just that I've recently watched a really intense thriller/mystery movie and I feel the need to know other's opinion about it (it's called Irreversible)

Oh?
*Reads Wiki on it*
One of those movies,well it does seem pretty good.
I'll have to look into it once I get done watching RIPD.
Thanks for mentioning it.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Did you pass through first 30 minutes?

I don't believe so,I didn't watch it for very long
On top of trying to watch it I also watched the entire trailer beforehand.
It's just not my style of movie and I quickly lost interest in it.

Last edited: