• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Marriage: The most beautiful thing ever.

Texywolf

Neighborhood Hugglewoof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texywolf
There are only a few moments in life where I've become speechless with emotion. One of those was when my house burned down and I lost everything. Another was when my father sent me and my mother to the hospital. But never in my life, never ever have I been forced into silence by sheer feeling of love and happiness. Until today. Until the love of my life, Duma Country Tiger, told me this. (was_here_15=me, chris165778= My love =3 )

We started off the conversation about FWA, and he told me he had a surprise for me. He showed me the FWA site, and told me he was getting the 160 dollar God sponsorship. I was happy, because I know he'd enjoy himself. Then, he said he was buying me one too =3 The following conversation is what happens after.

was_here_15: You don't need to do that, love =3 I'll pay for it. I want you to use your money to get you something special =)
chris165778: U deserve it think of it as a graduation present
was_here_15: Awwww =3 You're the most wonderful person ever, love =)
was_here_15: Really though. You do enough for me as it is =) It'd make me feel better if you used it to get you something you want =)
chris165778: And when u graduate college the day u graduate is the day im gonna ask u to take my hand in marriage

This. This right here is what dreams are made of. This is my dream, and I'm living it =) And this is for the love of my life. The day you propose to me, is the day I will take your last name forever, and be by your side forever, and love you forever, and be Mr. and Mr. Tankersley =) I'll be there for you until the day I draw my last breath, and that last breath will be used telling you I love you.

This moment is without a doubt the greatest moment in my life, and if there is a god, or some other kind of all powerful being, I say this. Thank you, for everything.

I am very happy for you both, and I know that feeling very well being married myself. I wish you both the best of luck with your future and a long happy life with one another.

Thank you =) It's the most wondrous feeling in the world =)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Marriage = money.

Texywolf

Neighborhood Hugglewoof
We can't all be "Hugglewoofs" you know :roll:
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one left ;)

Vintage

you're beautiful
guys they've already been married for four years

jeez :/

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Having been there, done that, I think marriage is overrated. That said, I hope it works out for you. Just keep in mind that dry times are coming too, when you wonder if he really loves you or if you really love him. That's when you have to remember that you made the commitment to carry on and endure. Those dry times are temporary and you can get through them if both of you try.

I wish my ex-wife understood that. We hit our first significant speed bump. She blamed me for everything and stopped trying whatsoever. It all went downhill from there.

That was 2 years ago, and I'm still bitter about it. Not certain I want to ever give that a go again. I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

Barak

Local Hero
Grat' on your Weding,i hope everithing wil; be ok for you ....

No like my Story ...:(