• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Maryland meet for new, excluded, anyone?

still_human1020

Dragon draggin' feet
Hi there! To every1 I've talked to(and everyone else!), I was hoping that we could maybe get a meet together for us...the ones that cannot find, don't feel welcome or comfortable going to a main-community thingie, or just unable to for whatever reason. Anyone within the main-community would be more than welcome as well, but I've come across LOTS of us who I'm thinking about while considering a meet like this. I'd be happy to take any suggestions about it. I was thinking arundel mills/Dave&Busters, cause they've got all the pool,bowling,games,&food, and there's the rest of the mall there too. Like I said, any other ideas r welcome, at this point this is just an idea, for all I know no1 else would even be interested. Just say hi right here and any interest and input, including days/times u can, and/can't:)

still_human1020

Dragon draggin' feet
Wow.........No one? Is anyone still interested in doing things with the other local furs, anymore? Or did everyone find and fill their furry social limit? I hope everyone didnt set up something new and not invite me:eek: