• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Master needed for a M/M RP (SFW or NSFW)

DoubleJWolf

Hey there, thank you for dropping by! I have been craving a good roleplay scenario in a world where slavery is legal. My character would be brought into slavery beneath the character that you play. Now it could be a punishment for a crime, instead of life in prison its a life where your rights are stripped from you. It could be a captured scenario where instead of execution or something, he is to be made a slave. It could also just be a simple purchase from a market. The possibilities are endless!

This can easily come with NSFW content in it if you like, no real limits in terms of stories or anything raunchy. Let me know if you might be interested!

Hawkeye64

Hey there, thank you for dropping by! I have been craving a good roleplay scenario in a world where slavery is legal. My character would be brought into slavery beneath the character that you play. Now it could be a punishment for a crime, instead of life in prison its a life where your rights are stripped from you. It could be a captured scenario where instead of execution or something, he is to be made a slave. It could also just be a simple purchase from a market. The possibilities are endless!

This can easily come with NSFW content in it if you like, no real limits in terms of stories or anything raunchy. Let me know if you might be interested!
Yo hit me up on FA name same as here, love the idea.