• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mauled NYC man wanted to be "one with the tiger."

Ricky

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Well, he could become one with the tiger, but he'd be pooped out a while later.

So his plan fails >:T

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I recently went to a zoo, and I was slightly uncomfortable around some enclosures, because of how easily some of the animals (the grizzlies, mainly) could have gotten out.

Why any grown person, that should have adult reasoning skills, would jump into one of these enclosures with something that can fucking eat them is beyond me.
Too dumb to live.

Also, I'm glad the tiger isn't suffering at all for this. They really need to stop killing the animals over the stupidity of the people in cases like this.

Flippy

Party Cat
I helped someone one at work today that looked very flustered. She said she'd need the caffeine today & that she works at the Bronx zoo. She didn't know too much about the incident. We both agreed that some people are just crazy.

Dreaming

Well, he came close enough to being one with its stom- nvm the joke was already told. :v

He also suffered broken bones in the jump Friday from an elevated train that circles the exhibit.

This guy

is insane.

Vega

Why did they save the guy and stop him from getting the Darwin Award? :V

But seriously, glad the guy didn't die but I think he might need to see a therapist if he was determined to be "one with the tiger". My guess is severe depression.

badlands

drunken pirate
nearly a Darwin award there.

unless he was actually trying to kill himself.

the man apparently jumped out of his train car with a leap powerful enough to clear the 16-foot-high perimeter fence.

holy shit hes some sort of mutant superhero!

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
one with the tiger = sex with the tiger? I hope not!

And in any case, he did become one with the tiger. At least small pieces of him did.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
Why did they save the guy and stop him from getting the Darwin Award? :V

Well they have to think of what's best for the tiger, you see - balanced diet and all that :)

Neoi

Lone Wolf
What a retard, I'm sure he didn't have the brains to know that tigers are viscous and wild.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Ten miserable minutes alone with a psycho. That's gotta suck.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
The police spokesman says that when a police officer asked Villalobos why he did it, the victim responded, "Everybody in life makes choices."

I don't like that line. Sounds kinda redundant :T

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
What a retard, I'm sure he didn't have the brains to know that tigers are viscous and wild.

Viscous? What, the tiger had a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid? :)

Vega

He could of just got a toy at bad dragon or some shit :V

You should buy one for him and send it to him at the hospital. Add a message saying "Here's something that will make you one with a tiger without getting mauled".

:V