• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Meet Local Furries

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
I already posted in here before, but I better do a fresh version of this since it has been over a year since I last posted.

I live in this country: Manchester, UK
My age is: 24
My gender is: Cis Male
My sexuality is: Heterosexual (albiet occassionly bicurious and even if I was bisexual, I would be heavily leaning towards girls rather than guys.)
My hobbies include: I do alot of writing, along with playing video games and doing a few outdoor activities such as motorbike riding, SCUBA and kayaking. I like to read and a few other small bits on the side whilst listening to a bit of music such as drawing. I'm a space/astronomy nut, ocean egghead and utterly love animals. No fursuits on my end, and I don't really have much of an interest or the funds to get one, too busy looking into my writing and keeping vehicles running!

I can be a bit awkward at times, and definitely not looking for a relationship at this time (maybe in the future, when things are more stable at my end), but I'm more than happy to chat with people. Feel free to pop me a message.

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
I live in this country: USA (sw Mich.)
My age is: 23
My gender is: T-Male
My sexuality is: Pans
My hobbies include: art, gaming, quality time, sports (tennis, hockey, and badminton are my faves)

Ziv

PokéManiac
I live in this country: Los Angeles, CA, USA
My age is: 25
My gender is: trans male
My sexuality is: complicated? open to everything, sexually I prefer people with penises
My hobbies include: writing, programming, card games (MtG and Pokemon)

I'm autistic and bipolar and... a bunch of other stuff, and that stuff is important in my life (and important to me, too). I'm actually super comfortable talking about it, it's nice when people are curious and open-minded. And I am single :p

Dark Moon Wolf Bane

Old wolf back again
I live in this country: U.S. West Georgia
My age is: 43
My gender is: Male
My sexuality is: Mostly gay but it all depends on the person at the end of the day
My hobbies include: Woodworking, gaming, camping, cooking, rugby

gothfur_uwu

I live in this country: USA (north carolina)
My age is: (18)
My sexuality is: Bi
My hobbies include: Music, hanging out

Charleslr'93

I live in this country, USA (Oregon, Saint Helens located)
My age is 27, (april)
My gender is male
My sexuality is straight, single
My hobbies include:
Robotics, carpentry, woodworking, metalsmithing, welding, skeet shooting, walking/hiking, gaming, etc..
Open minded! :3

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I live in this country: US
My age is:
My gender is:
female
My sexuality is: No idea (quoisexual) but whatever it is if it's anything but ace it should go away, and if it is ace it should gain confidence and make itself more assertively known. Basically take this as relationships would be a bad idea.
My hobbies include: I'd like to be able to say gaming, watching cartoons, reading comics, doing art, programming, practicing iaido at a very beginner level, and learning Japanese.. but in all honestly the true answer right now is sleeping and existentially falling apart.

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
I live in this country: Norway
My age is:
My gender is:
Male
My sexuality is: Heterosexual
My hobbies include: Gaming, Anime, history, philosophy and a whole slew of others. "Too much to do, too little time", as they say.

Benji Digipawz

I live in this country: US (New Jersey)
My age is: 24
My gender is:
CIS Male
My sexuality is: Straight Demisexual, with little bicurious.
My hobbies include: Gaming, Music, Learning and Creating New Things (Built eBike, Creating a Fursuit). Retro Video Games and Current Video Games, Electric Bikes/Mopeds, Riding my Moped Scooter, Cooking. Mostly very busy, but open to chat.

Single, but not looking for a relationship at this time, due to busy schedule. I am shy and introverted and have a fear of starting conversations, but do want to have a friend or two to meetup with one day and hangout with.

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
I live in this country: USA (NY)
My age is: 28
My gender is: Female
My sexuality is: Demisexual
My hobbies include: Nintendo Switch, drawing, listening to older music, drinking coffee and painting

MagnusLucra

Magnus Lucra - BUSINESS WOLF
I live in this country: Washington State, USA
My age is:
My gender is:
Male
My sexuality is: Bisexual
My hobbies include: Programming, cooking, gaming (paper/pc), consuming media, reading about history or philosophy, and researching sustainable practices for business and living.

Mainly wondering if there is anyone out in east Washington.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I live in this country: USA (Upstate SC)
My age is: 27
My sexuality is: Mostly gay, conditionally bicurious
My hobbies include:
  • Art (appreciating it in all forms, would love to learn how to draw, I just love when people express and explore their humanity)
  • Film (I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to film, I love anything with great acting, ask me about my favorites!)
  • Learning how to do new things, especially from people passionate about what they're teaching me, and not super expensive
  • Philosophy, politics, history, science (esp. biology), sociology/psychology/anthropology (love learning and discussing these subjects)
  • Hiking and camping, as long as it's not stupid cold (below like 25 F), or really muggy.
  • Interacting with animals, may they be my pets, yours, farm animals, in zoos, wildlife (when safe + ethical).
  • Roller coasters! I'm a coaster enthusiast, so if anyone else is, I'd love to meet up at an east coast park and take on some thrills!
  • Martial arts (I would love to resume Aikido or learn Jui-jitsu or Arnis)
  • Browsing and blogging on tumblr, mostly on the stupid/memey/humorous side of it myself.
  • Chatting and hanging out on the internet in general (discord, forum threads or DMs, exploring 3D chat games with friends)
  • Mafia, which is a social "party" game that's also known as "Werewolf" - ask me what it is and I will explain away, would love to even bring it here if there's interest!
  • Going down Youtube algorithm rabbit holes (especially music or like...topical things)
  • Gaming...I love RPGs (big FF and JRPG fan), Platformers (Zelda, Rayman, Spyro, Mario), Collectathons (think: Banjo Kazooie/DK64), atmospheric "walking simulators" as they're called (think: Journey), management games (Animal Crossing, Spiritfarer, etc.), sandbox games (specifically RCT tbh), and I'm open to playing online multiplayer games so long as someone is willing to patiently teach me and it's a fun group.
  • Music: Electronic (experimental, synthy, house, trance, triphop especially), Ambient (dark/space ambient especially), Soundtracks, Jazz, Alt-pop, R&B, Disco, Orchestral, Progressive Rock, a few select songs in genres I typically don't care for (rock, metal, country, rap, top 40 type stuff). Generally dislike death metal, trap music, dubstep, opera.
  • Sex: I enjoy having casual fun, but of course I will never come on to a person or push it, it's never a condition to being my friend, I'm just putting it out there that if someone else is really casual and approaches me about it, it's definitely one of the joys in life I love exploring.

Like I said, I love chatting and making new online pals, I don't care about age either. [If you're under 18 just know I don't explore that last hobby with you until you are.]

I don't get annoyed by any DMs, whether here or on discord (ask me via PM for my discord).

Last edited:

ssaannttoo

I live in this country: US (VA)
My age is: 18
My sexuality is: This is a hard one, I dont really know the word for it. But I like people who I've formed an attachment with. However I find most people attractive sexually. (Has a slight male lean.)
My hobbies include:
Well with hobbies I do a lot of different things. I've been doing martial arts for over 10 years now. I like playing video games, I'm an amateur artist. I like exercising, especially with other people! Doing it alone is so boring. I role-play a lot, and.... Hmm, I dunno, I spend a lot of time on faf.

Hope I look enticing! :3

pinecones

This is a great idea!
I live in this country: US (Washington)
My hobbies include: I watch a lot of hidden gem cartoons and anime. I recently re-started Yu-Gi-Oh and it still holds up. Like a lot of furs, I enjoy drawing. Looking at high-definition pictures of bugs. Playing obscure video games, although lately I spend way too much free time on animal crossing!

Hound-of-chulainn

I'll give this a shot. :)
I live in this country: Canada (Ontario)
My hobbies include: Video games (I've een playing a lot of Red Dead Online recently, riding my horse around the countryside and doing cowboy things, but I play tonnes of random games on PC, PS4, and Switch), photography, digital art(pixel art, and 3d modelling for games), watching anime and reading

Charleslr'93

This is a great idea!
I live in this country: US (Washington)
My hobbies include: I watch a lot of hidden gem cartoons and anime. I recently re-started Yu-Gi-Oh and it still holds up. Like a lot of furs, I enjoy drawing. Looking at high-definition pictures of bugs. Playing obscure video games, although lately I spend way too much free time on animal crossing!
Not far off. I'm in Oregon

RylieFox

I live in this country: U.S. (Georgia)
My age is: 35
My sexuality is: Gay
My hobbies include: anything car related, airplanes, some light gaming when i'm home from work (CoD, Just Cause, GT Sport)

I've been a furry for quite a while but never got involved in the fandom. Through meeting other furs and my current boyfriend, i've expanded my involvement. I'm hopefully going to be able to attend my first month this year after everything was canceled in 2020.

Nexus Cabler

Strong independent black dragon
I live in this country: United States
My sexuality is: Demisexual
My hobbies include: Skateboarding, video games, reading, studying, and sleeping.

ZombieMuffin

I live in this country: USA (Nebraska... Send Help)
My age is: 31
My sexuality is: Unsure... Is this acceptable?
My hobbies include: Video Games (Mostly PC and Ps4), Anime (Watching Slime, Digimon the Reboot), Drawing(Still getting the hang of it rusty and wasn't that good to start with >.>), Destroying any confidence I have, Magic the Gathering (Commander), and Eating all the yummy foods.

Fringie

Name: Fringie.
Orientation: Straight
Species: Cabbit (Cat/Rabbit)
Hobbies: Art (digital mostly), writing, movies, SciFi, high fantasy, would be a gamer if I had a console. My dream is to publish a graphic novel. Open to trying new things. Also sexy furries.

Last edited:
I live in this country: USA (SW Arizona)
My sexuality is: Gay
My hobbies include: Gaming(Video Games, Board Games, Tabletop), Cooking, Anime, Movies, Books, Always trying something new.