• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Meet Local Furries

NeonKatzOwO

I live in this country: U.S,(Alabama)
My age is: 16
My gender is: female
My sexuality is: pansexual
My hobbies include: drawing, singing, making things outta clay, sleeping, cuddling, painting, ect.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
You know what, I'll bite =u=/

I live in this country: USA, baby! -New York City
My age is: 32
My gender is: NB
My sexuality is: Irrelevant, I think, since I'm just looking to hang out
My hobbies include: Art, writing, and gardening from time to time

AdenineWolf

Totally being sane and metaphysical rn
I live in this country: United States (Specifically Texas)
My age is: 16-18
My gender is: Male
My sexuality is: Bisexual
My hobbies include:
Gaming, Internet Hogging, Lifting Weights (Love this hobby <3), Drawing, Creating Comics, Spitting at the Sun, Commencing Photosynthesis,
Eating Delicious Foods!; Going Outside, Listening to Music, Wearing Western Wear, Dancing, Like Emo/Hipster/Punk Fashion, Technology Freako!; Gardening(at times), Taco Hunting, Finding the last slice of Pizza (it grew legs!), Etcetera, Etcetera

marshmellow9987

Just some loser
I live in this country: U.S. (Texas)
My age is: 17
My gender is male
My sexuality is: geez someone just love me already
My hobbies include: playing guitar, screaming, playing video games (pc, ps4), eating junk food, cuddling is kinda nice too ig.

Kylan Velpa

Cyan Gentle-fox
Banned
Hewwo! I approve of this thread idea.
I live in the UK, in Cornwall. I drink tea nonstop, it's true.
My age is 16.
My gender is male.
My sexuality?? Idfk >w< but it appears that I am bi but mostly like men, or gay with some hetero tendencies. I'm not straight or asexual that is for certain X3
My hobbies include:
-playing the flute constantly
-composing music
-programming simple things, working towards my own video game
-drawing, when I occasionally feel I have time to
-fuwwy things nwn
Obvs there are other things I like to do, but I wouldn't count them as hobbies lol

DMs are always open for RP or just a frenly chat! I don't really get enough of either tbh. That applies both to here and to my discord.
Kylan Velpa ;3#3417

Kosmo Kittypup

Goodest Waste Boy
I live in this country: United States (Seattle, WA)
My age is: 18+
My gender is: Male (and since i'm proud of it, i'd love to mention i'm trans♥)
My sexuality is: Pansexual
My hobbies include: Art, watching 80's-90's anime, karaoke, looking at stuff i don't have the budget for online

feel free to add me on telegram or just talk to me n stuff!!

FlannelFox

dem leggies
I live in this country: San Beunaventura California~
My age is: 25
My sexuality is: I guess I swing both ways
My hobbies include: Photography, Linux, Tinkering, Camping, Hiking, Multi-Month Motorcycle Escapades, Fulltime Vanlife, Trying stuff I haven't before, and I just bought a guitar so.. bad music. cheers.

Eli_the_Wolf23

I live in this country: U.S. (New Jersey)
My age is: 17 (soon to turn 18 on september 23)
My sexuality is: Bisexual (but leaning towards straight) (single)
My hobbies include: Gaming (on any platform) , fursuiting, legos, cars, drawing, collecting sports jerseys, Gunpla, reading, movies, listening to music (especially metal)
I have been in the fandom since 2012 and im still trying to socialize with other furs too even though its fun. Feel free to message me at anytime and I am always available to chat.

Here is where you can message me on these platforms and DM's are open all the time.
Telegram: Eli the Wolf
Discord: Eli the Wolf#3836
Furaffinity: elithewolf23

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
My age is: 17 (soon to turn 18 on september 23)
My sexuality is: Bisexual (but leaning towards straight) (single)
My hobbies include: Gaming (on any platform) , fursuiting, legos, cars, drawing, collecting sports jerseys, Gunpla, reading, movies, listening to music (especially metal)
I have been in the fandom since 2012 and im still trying to socialize with other furs too even though its fun. Feel free to message me at anytime and I am always available to chat.

Here is where you can message me on these platforms and DM's are open all the time.
Telegram: Eli the Wolf
Discord: Eli the Wolf#3836
Furaffinity: elithewolf23
I live in New Jersey too

Vesper The Coyusky

My age is: 23
My sexuality is: Straight
My hobbies include: Listening to Music, Retro Video Gaming (Nintendo), also modern Video Gaming (Xbox,Nintendo), Electronics, Drawing, Riding my Moped e-Scooter/eBikes, Chatting (PM Friendly; don't mind meeting new furs), learning Japanese, Fursuiting , tackle any new hobbies that I am interested in.

I am friendly towards PMs and meeting other furries.

Toasty9399

Above Earth
I live in this country: USA (California)
My age is: 25
My gender is: Female
My sexuality is: Bisexual (strongly prefer women)
My hobbies include: Drawing, Reading, Writing, Working, Spending time with my pets, listening to music, playing video games, watching anime, cooking, sleeping, etc.
which part of california? north or south?

Toasty9399

Above Earth
I live in this country: USA (Southern California)
My age is: 27
My sexuality is: Straight
My hobbies include: Video games, machines/cars/airplanes, programming/computers, loud music, old cartoons/movies/shows, parties, almost everything bad for me

The only furry related outing I've ever been to is "Tail!" in Long Beach but I'm planning on going to more, namely Frolic. If any CA furries are planning to go to either of those events after this whole quarantine thing then hit me up on FA or Instagram and we'll get some drinks together.
Ay, southern california! Same here!

Lance

Crazy husky that stays up all night
I live in this country:US (New Mexico)
My age is: 19
My gender is: Mail
My sexuality is: heterosexual
My hobbies include: gaming on ps4, swimming, poetry, and more

I live in this country:US (Tennessee )
My age is: 29
My sexuality is: Pansexual
My hobbies include: Gaming on PS4 and Xbox, drawing (making comics/manga), cooking, reading books, watching anime, and professional chiller ^w^

JustAlex1997

Autumn the Squirrel
This thread is still going? Woah.

Since I deleted the account I used to make it, I'm surprised it's still up (and that people seem to still like the idea).

Neat.