• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Meeting up in MMORPGs

Eifriet

Hey everyone! I recently got wanting to join some furry guilds in the games I play to pass the time. But it seems there is a massive lack of them so I'll be starting a few, as of current here are the one(s) I have:

Game __________ Server ________ GuildName____________ Requirements
Blade and Soul.|Master Hong. | FurriesAnonymous. |None! Just message/friend Eifriet ingame.|
Tera| need second person

WE ALSO HAVE A DISCORD!!!!!! for any questions just message me on the forums or in-game.

I also realized I posted this in the wrong thread the first time.... Oops........ Also feel free to recommend MMOs

Last edited:

GGY128

what mmorpg games are you playing guys? I´m playing wow and tree of saviour and maybe I will play again ragnarok

SchmooPie

Magical Bun Schmoo
I casually play FFXIV. I'd play it more if I had some friends to play with... I'm on the Faerie server mainly, but I have a character on Balmung as well.

Eifriet

I casually play FFXIV. I'd play it more if I had some friends to play with... I'm on the Faerie server mainly, but I have a character on Balmung as well.
SAME! I was thinking of starting up a new character soon on any server! But MMOs get so lonely....

SchmooPie

Magical Bun Schmoo
SAME! I was thinking of starting up a new character soon on any server! But MMOs get so lonely....

I'd play with you! I'm on Faerie, and I'd recommend that server to anyone. It's not super high traffic, and everyone I've ever come across is super nice. :3

Eifriet

I'd play with you! I'm on Faerie, and I'd recommend that server to anyone. It's not super high traffic, and everyone I've ever come across is super nice. :3
FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be starting a new character either by the name Eifreit or Eifriet within the next 10-30mins depending on if there is an update

AdelynBlair

Adelyn the Dutch Angel Dragon
I was playing WoW on the Winterhoof server. I switch characters a lot but mostly I am my lvl 100 Blood-Elf, Charmain.