• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Members by Species

ursiphiliac

I just wanted to point out an incorrect categorization. Red pandas, which are listed under bears here, are actually musteloids. I'll also second ausren above in saying that koalas are not bears, either, but should be in with the marsupials.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
Kvasir
Mountain Lion
Feline
Have at it!

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Updated...
I moved the three red pandas and the one koala bear to their appropriate categories since people here are making a fuss over it.
I'll say this again - this is copy pasted, I did not format it originally (it even says it in the OP).
Categories - I will hesitate to add new ones cause of the forum character post limit. Hopefully that'll change in a thousand years. :V
-Please note me for a request or improvement. It helps this thread move along faster if I'm not scrolling through criticisms. (I will be adding this to the OP if it isn't there)
And when I do have time for requests and a lack of a real life, I'll try to get to them.
Thank you and have a good night/morning/sex session.

Ravy Marie White

Loves a blueberry addict.
Username: Ravy Marie White
Species:
Wolf

Category:
Canid

Although I feel as though lumping all canids (or felines) into the same category makes the length of the list a little daunting. I'd much prefer to be able to search out other wolves or foxes without having to dig through two pages of users.

Last edited:

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
My attempt in associating has to start somewhere.

Username: Dazreiello
-Species: Nightmare Dragon (If anyone is curious I'm actually a weak broken off piece of an incomprehensible cosmic distortion/nightmare.)
--Category:Dragon/Mythical (you can judge from my additional info, though it'd probably be simpler just to consider me Dragon.)

Hope I'm not being excessive, I just like to try and be more interesting with my characters or in this case my persona. I love me some H.P Lovecraft and it's Azathoth.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Updated.

Xolani

Xolani
Wasp
Insect

PS: I noticed there's a moth in their own category, but should probably be under insect. :p

Last edited:

Xolani

Username: Whimsicalsage
Species: Blacktip Reef/Tiger Shark
Category: Cetacean

I'm going to be a dick with this but as a zoologist I feel I have to or I'll pull a chunk of my hair out.

Sharks aren't cetaceans.

Cetaceans are mammals.

Sharks are fish.

Sharks and cetaceans (whales, dolphins, and porpoises) are in no way related, beyond the fact both groups are members of the same phylum, which makes them about as distantly related as humans are to geckos.

Last edited:

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Updated...
PS: I noticed there's a moth in their own category, but should probably be under insect. :p

Also - If you want to suggest an improvement/note/chat/whatever not related to adding your name, please note me. Helps this thread move faster.
Reading the OP helps. Please refer to that next time.