• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Meme based commissions [£80-£100]

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
So as the title says, I want commissions based on meme formats, in this case it'd be a character of mine in the meme, for reference I'll include a picture of it to show what it looks like, aka the 'pose'.
Of course I'll go into more details in DM(s) about it.

Robin holding whiteboard meme: A drawing with partly just upperbody, ideally having Jackpot with a smug look reminding someone they suck, or saying something on sign. Ideally would like one without text on whiteboard just to add own message on it.

Astronomia (Coffin meme) Featuring 4 characters, I am aware this is going to be somewhat expensive.
Will feature 4 characters similar posing like the image below, like picture only showing body to head, not fully body.

Gibby Stopsign Spencer:
An image of Jackpot smacking a 'YCH' with a stop sign.
Doesn't have to be full body, but ideally similar to the image.

Touhou Easy modo:
I'm quite a big touhou fan, and admittingly this is one of my favourite ones from the fandom, and one that can easily be turned into a commission pic, mind you.
Face-up images of two characters.

Last edited:

Dubbie

Howdy! I be happy to do your meme commissions! It is something I have worked on in the past and I would love to do more.

Here is a list of my prices

Here are a couple of examples:

If you want to see more examples of my art, you can look at my FA page: Artwork Gallery for Dubbhae -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you have any questions send me an email: coolpurpledudette@gmail.com or a note viva FA or the forums.

pimpartist

artichuka

Hi! I'd love to work with you on these!! depending on what options you want I can definitely work with your budget, and I've done similar stuff before!
Here's my commission info, i'll put up my price sheet here as well though in case you're interested! Feel free to check out the rest of my gallery for more examples of my work!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist

Mespeth

Bonboncandy

Hey ! Open for n(sfw) coms !
7E01399D-8B98-4A45-A8E4-7F7F82960942.jpeg
90EDC5F7-41AF-42DB-846E-AEEDD89D9A62.jpeg
I would love to do this !!