• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Memorial for Lost

Leon Wit

Peanut Butter Eater
1592528417.fox-petal-designs_fox_petal_designs_memorial2.png

This is a memorial for Indy Spark Wolf. May he rest in peace.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm not really sure where this belongs.

I'm making a memorial painting for any furries who have been lost during the pandemic. If you would like to honor them in this painting, please let me know on my FA page (probably via note). I will paint their fursona in a group picture setting. Just provide me with name, reference sheet, a link to their page, that sort of stuff. This is a free service, of course. I can paint any animal, so don't worry about that.

If you know people who have lost loved ones and would like them in this memorial, please direct them to me.

Last edited:

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I don't want to be in trouble for spamming.
I think an exception could be made for this, hopefully. It's nice you're doing this.

Night.Claw

If you allow me, i would like to post this thread on my server, to help you with this honorable gesture.

D

Deleted member 115426

Can I make a suggestion? Many of us here know about a kid who died recently, not from the virus, but I've seen so many people heartbroken. Would you mind honoring them in your memorial? I can shoot you a DM with the person's fursona if you're okay with it.

D

Deleted member 115426

So apparently Frostheart doesn't count since the kid didn't die from the virus. Nice.

D

Deleted member 115426

I'm not going to have an arguement over this. Someone died. I thought it would be good for a kid who died from a car crash who touched many hearts on this site would be good to be included. End of story.

Leon Wit

Peanut Butter Eater
I'm not going to have an arguement over this. Someone died. I thought it would be good for a kid who died from a car crash who touched many hearts on this site would be good to be included. End of story.
Then ask if we can do something for him, separately. Jumping the gun and lashing out at me is not a productive way to behave.

Jkitty

Jeremy
Then ask if we can do something for him, separately. Jumping the gun and lashing out at me is not a productive way to behave.
I reread the post and realized this is for covid 19 deaths.
Dont argue over this you two, as I'm working on a small memorial for FrostHeart myself.