• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Meow...?

Azzy

Roar. I would happen to be a fresh new kitty on the scene, and I was wondering just how many people I could possibly get to know. XD

I love art, and I love to trade art and get commissions, but currently, my mission IS to commission! *lame*

I'm getting married either April 20th of this next year or the following year (2010 or 2011... we picked the date out specifically because it's Adolph Hitler's birthday. Haha.), and I need to build up a little extra cash for a wedding ring.

So if you want commissions and you want to support a good cause, I'll be posting an official board up, soon! If you just want to know more about me, feel free to send me a message! I don't bite... hard... unless you want me to. XD

WaffleTheEpic

Nekirae's Sharkeypoo
*greets*
*hugs*
*gives giant chocolate chip cookie*

<_< I need a fursona, I'll give you more cookies and maybe a jar of sex for one

Azzy

o__O; I didn't expect such a quick response...

XD *Is hugged?... and greeted?*

Yey.

o____O OHEMGEE, COOKIE. *takes and noms* 8D You have just made my furry little butt's day.

XD And... well, I would prefer money, but eventually I will be re-opening the market to things like cookies and jars of sex.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:smile:

Good luck on you Hitlers birthday wedding.

WaffleTheEpic

Nekirae's Sharkeypoo
o__O; I didn't expect such a quick response...

XD *Is hugged?... and greeted?*

Yey.

o____O OHEMGEE, COOKIE. *takes and noms* 8D You have just made my furry little butt's day.

XD And... well, I would prefer money, but eventually I will be re-opening the market to things like cookies and jars of sex.
Well, I myself lack in the monies department, so all I can offer are my own brand of art (which isn't meant to be sexual LOL; I meant as in forum sigs, site banners, avatars, advertisements, the like) and of course, cookies and jars of sex.

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
=D thanks a lot! I mean it--I would think most people would be offended by that fact.

Psh, who cares when your wedding is? You're getting married, that's all that counts! Congrats!

Azzy

Lawl. ^^

Well, thanks, everyone. :3 Danny's really excited about it, and I know we'll have to go to Canada... or Vermont... or Massachussetts... but it'll be worth it.

Heheh... Well, if you'd like to do an art trade first, then I don't mind right now--while I don't have a ton of commissions to do. But if I start getting loaded down and can't finish right away, then you'll know why. ^^;

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hey there and welcome =3

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous
Why do you want to get married on Hitler's birthday? To spite him or something?

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
elcome to the forum ^^