• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mephit Fur Meet

Diego117

ALLLBATROSSSSS!!!
Man I would love to go. But right now I lack the funds. :(

I've never been to a con or meet of any kind, but by what I've seen on Youtube, they seem like they would be tons of fun.

I'm gonna make it to one someday.

Kyo_foxtrot

Bouncy Purple Fox of Doom
I'm in Jackson, so it's only an hour drive for me! ^_^ w00 I totally cant wait to go again this year last year was so much fun! I <3ed it so much...I'm gonna be there fri-sun gonna be fun, wish I could stay for longer, but oh well

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
It'll be my first con, i can't wait! we pre-registered last week. 8D I hope i don't feel 'left out' though, since I don't personally know anyone that's going. D:

And I might have to miss the opening ceremonies... >>

Drakeclaw

I'm the Pikabunny boy
I am sad cause I don't hvae the money to pay for it... It is only a stones throw away from where I live, about a hour... I just want to be there. It'd be my first con ever. PLus my family doesn't jknwo about it, nor me beign a furry I am afraid of them to... hehe...

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
eee, i'm so excited! :D i'll hopefully be fursuiting, if i can finish my ugly fursuit in time, haha.

Vitae

Um
I'll be there
Today actually, later on today.

Uh
See you guys there or something.

Xan_vega

Though I don't live that far off, I can't go due to lack of funds and lack of transport. One day I will get to go....

Crittenz

Tesla Star
Hello all. I went to Mephit and it was great. I had a lot of fun ^_^!

I am sorry some furs didn't get to go.

I can haz any pictures of crittenz nowz? (I was the one wearing a black and white wig and pixie wings and a lot of bells)

Thank You K!

P.S. I was teh cute one?

nooooooooooooooo

Lilfurbal

Cuddly Kitty Cat
I made it to MFM, got back last night~ gots some pics and videos that are still on my camera. Cannot upload now, perhaps tonight. Was a fun time for my first con, wasn't sure what all to expect but seeing a furpile in person... I so wanted to jump in that thing but would rather my face not be on youtube as a non-suiter in the pile, along with one or two other people apparently lol.

Next con I'll prolly have my suit done. Must have fun then too :D

I was the one wearing moogle shirts and carrying a leopard plushie around~

Lilfurbal

Cuddly Kitty Cat
Heheh, ya, I'd like to return next year. In suit tho~! My next con might be Furry Fiesta, though if not that probably FWA 09. Had a great time despite being too shy to really get to meet people outside the group I went with :eek: