• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

MERI KURISUMASU!!!!!!!!!

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Had I not completed the game one day before I would have banned you for that.
1)There's no rule against spoilers, that was just me being a dick cause I was in a shitty mood.
2)Banning someone for something that's not against the rules and with no active infractions or warnings is a gross abuse of mod privileges.
3)At least you got something, stop being ungrateful. Some of us don't even get presents or even get to spend it with family and friends.
4)Portal 2 can be finished in a single sitting, so it was obvious you already beat it.
Sat on my ass...'twas comfy.
That's the only good thing about my christmas, the chair I'm borrowing is comfortable. Then again it's more of a couch, or is it recliner?... I'm not even sure what to call this.

I was going to visit my family for christmas, but silly me for thinking I'd have a good christmas. Had to cancel my visit a few weeks before cause of finances. Oh and my brother got shipped to afghanistan, great christmas present there having your brother shipped to a active warzone where he may die. He was at base until a few days ago and was on transit to afghanistan, he arrived yesterday.

Corto

1)There's no rule against spoilers, that was just me being a dick cause I was in a shitty mood.
2)Banning someone for something that's not against the rules and with no active infractions or warnings is a gross abuse of mod privileges.
3)At least you got something, stop being ungrateful. Some of us don't even get presents or even get to spend it with family and friends.
4)Portal 2 can be finished in a single sitting, so it was obvious you already beat it.
1) Spoiling shit isn't against the rules. Being a dick is. Here's a rule of thumb: One year after something comes out, then you can assume it's public knowledge.
2) Ever heard of hyperbole?
3) What the fuck does that have to do with you being a total dick?
4) By the by, it took me three sittings because it may surprise you I don't actually have the time to sit on my ass playing videogames all day long, especially when I'm spending only 4 days with my family I hadn't seen in over half a year. Even saying that beating Portal 1 on one sitting is obvious is a stretch, and 2 is about 4 times longer. So no, that's no excuse.

Don't be so combative, my ban threat was a joke (I mean banning for spoiling a game for me? What am I, a mainsite admin?), just recognize that maybe, just maybe, spoiling the game I commented as FINALLY being able to play was an act of complete douchebaggery.

Carnie

I got my laptop repaired for KURISUMASU! -
I missed this place and it's silly little drama spouts.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
I got a Sony E-Reader and a Portal 2 Shirt. But the Sony E-Reader can only show black and white. All in all it was a good christmas.

gokorahn

Fluffiness level: 9002
I hung out with my family for a bit, gamed on my original xbox, since I got a controller for it, gamed on my 360, and slept. I also got a cool andriod mp3 player thing that i have been messing with, and managed to break 2 times and fix

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Lots of drinking...so, normal :p I enjoyed it.

Vega

Drank my first shot of alcohol(UV Cake Vodka, didn't care for it), got "Lord Of The Rings Blu-Ray Extended Edition Trilogy", $75 Walmart gift card which I used to buy more movies, and a new shirt. Christmas was OK.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Did Acid. Ate weed fudge. ADVENTURE TIME! I'm serious.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
I left to visit the beau on the 21st and won't actually celebrate Christmas with my family until I come home on the 4th. They did give me a little laptop for school before I left, though, so I'm pretty well pleased.

Also, boyfriend. The best Christmas present of all.