• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Metal Asylum

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section

Obscure but good band from Japan. Listed as death metal but honestly it's more of prog death metal to me. Favorite track here.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie

Since this one has been getting popular on TikTok... and I was headbanging to it earlier

Might as well post it here, right?

Casey Fluffbat

I can't remember if I posted this band here, but this is one of my favorite brutal thrash albums. So manic and intense it borders on comical, but that's what makes it fun.

Casey Fluffbat

And i thought Demolition Hammer was brutal... Heh.
I love Demolition Hammer. I don't think these are too far apart, but Hypnosia is typically faster. DH has plenty of mid pace songs that are crushing in their own right.

Another band that comes to mind is Protector, which is one of my favorites. More death/thrash than the other two but would definitely satisfy the same itch.

Arqee

A Very Metal Fox
I love Demolition Hammer. I don't think these are too far apart, but Hypnosia is typically faster. DH has plenty of mid pace songs that are crushing in their own right.

Another band that comes to mind is Protector, which is one of my favorites. More death/thrash than the other two but would definitely satisfy the same itch.
Protector rules! I actually got some Urm The Mad merch recently.