• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Metal Asylum

O.D.D.

Back from the dead apparently
he-man.jpg

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
Had a meltdown earlier, frustrated and in tears, feeling as if I do not have a single ounce of control over my life, as I look up at my ceiling, begging to whatever the fuck is out there to just end my apprehension and stress already. Lied down for a tiny bit, woke up and saw this appear a little while later on my front YouTube page.

\m/
\m/

Sometimes, I want to believe, that somewhere in the distant universe, my voice is being heard by someone, or something, because today, I felt like nothing I ever say, do, or try to achieve will ever matter to myself, and anyone around me. Life is so dismissive of certain individuals.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord

O.D.D.

Matt Heafy's voice is one of my favorites, up there with Howard Jones and Phil Anselmo
e:
Seriously tho

Last edited:

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord

One of the best BMTH songs. Nuff said

O.D.D.

High On Fire is a cool fuckin band, surprised anyone would bring them up here, and I never thought of posting some of their videos, unless, I already have in the past, and I just forgot.
I like them, my general playlist is so huge by now that aside from certain artists that occupy inordinately large chunks (hi Johnny Cash, hello Blue Stahli) I can go days, maybe weeks without hearing them come up in the shuffle.