• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Metal Asylum

O

O.D.D.

he-man.jpg

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
Had a meltdown earlier, frustrated and in tears, feeling as if I do not have a single ounce of control over my life, as I look up at my ceiling, begging to whatever the fuck is out there to just end my apprehension and stress already. Lied down for a tiny bit, woke up and saw this appear a little while later on my front YouTube page.

\m/
\m/

Sometimes, I want to believe, that somewhere in the distant universe, my voice is being heard by someone, or something, because today, I felt like nothing I ever say, do, or try to achieve will ever matter to myself, and anyone around me. Life is so dismissive of certain individuals.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
O

O.D.D.

Matt Heafy's voice is one of my favorites, up there with Howard Jones and Phil Anselmo
e:
Seriously tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie

One of the best BMTH songs. Nuff said

O

O.D.D.

High On Fire is a cool fuckin band, surprised anyone would bring them up here, and I never thought of posting some of their videos, unless, I already have in the past, and I just forgot.
I like them, my general playlist is so huge by now that aside from certain artists that occupy inordinately large chunks (hi Johnny Cash, hello Blue Stahli) I can go days, maybe weeks without hearing them come up in the shuffle.