• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Metalheads

I

Infrarednexus

I have a deep passion for all kinds of metal(speed metal, heavy metal, power metal, death metal, symphonic metal, black metal) and that's why I wanted to start this thread. Basically this is to share your favorite metal bands and songs for others to bang their heads to and break stuff. Lets get started!

S

Scales42

yeah, Iron Savior is a german classic,
Zonata, now this is a hidden gem that I have found by accident. It has those classical elememts that take time to get used to but other than that its really interesting. Especially if you like Power Metal

also falconer, Heavy Metal, clear vocals and a little folk-ish at times.

S

Sealab

I almost got a chance to see them live. I would have loved to see them play this through its entirety.

D

Deleted member 111470

Here are a few of my favorite bands:

Bloodbath - Mass Strangulation. Swedish death metal band, with Mikael Akerfeldt as frontman in this album.

Wuthering Heights - Lost Realms. It's difficult for me to figure out what genre they are... their lyrics are beautiful and deep, and make me feel alive.

Manowar. Need I say more? I got the chance to witness their guiness world record for longest heavy metal concert played live. It was epic.

Luca Turilli's Dreamquest - Frozen Star. Luca Turilli decided to go solo and recorded this with a female vocalist who's identity is still debated to this day. Some pretty fkin epic power/melodic metal.

Dimmu Borgir - Dreamside Dominions - People say a lot of shit about Dimmu, but I love them. I don't care if they're "not trve kvlt black metal" or not.

Dan Swano - Sun of the Night. Swedish progressive death metal. Dan is an absolute genius. You've no idea who he is? Check out his Musical contributions. Yeah... that's right....

Pain - Have a drink on me. Peter Tagtgren maybe rivals Dan Swano in terms of musical contributions.

Martiden - Ascension, pt. 1. A mix between black and death metal. I dig it a lot.

Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge. Pirate metal =D

That's all I'll post for now.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters

Damn, these vocals dont sound healthy :D

I love Ambush! They are one of the newer bands I like. The vocalist sounds like a mixture of Rob Halford and Niklas Isfeldt.