• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Metalocalypse

JamestheDoc

Furry Artist
Anyone here enjoy this satire of metal? I'm a bit of a closet metalhead, and I love it. The Lawyer and Toki have to be my favorite characters...

But anyways, anyone want to share favorite moments and episodes? Maybe discuss the Dethalbum? o.o

~secret~

Banned
Banned
The fight between the lawyer and the psycho at the end of season 1 ''That's my bread and butter you're f**king with''. Brilliant scene, also the epic over-the-top displays are always funny. I could go on for ages but I think it's time to watch some Metalocalypse^^

fruitcake

Eudyptula minor
I'm not much of a metal fan... but I love Metalocalypse.

Best episode, hands down: "Performanceklok"

... banana stickers. :3

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Big metal fan, big Metalocalypse fan. Only ever did see season 1 though.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Just throwing it out there, Season 3 and The Dethalbum II are coming this fall.

Envy

Fandom fact: Since Metalocolypse, there has been an -actual- Deathklok album.
It's the most popular death metal album of all time.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
It's lame and not even funny.

...and I'm a big metal fan too.

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
<3 Hatredcopter <3

K

Kaamos

Season one was alright, but season two just didn't get a laugh out of me.

Plus the change in music for season two sucked.

onewingedweasel

Blinding you with science.
hilarious. me and the hubby adore the show. im probably quoting wrong but favorite line is "take off my f*cking shirts off" we bought the cd, love it. love anything brendon small touches though. i love the lawyer i swear hes the funniest char on the show.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
The Dethalbum II is out September 8th and Season three is coming in October

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
It's been too long since we've been treated to a new episode of the best show on television. Can't wait till October! :)

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
I'm not much of a Metal guy but I love Metalocalypse.

I like the show but it would be much better if it didn't have those unessicary death scenes that aren't humorous. I love toki's way of talking and how nice he is though X3

Vicious

On drugs?
The constant casual and brutal deaths in every episode are pure win. The boys complete indifference to them compound the comedy.
"Look at this ones, asleeps in some bloods."

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I love the show but barely get to watch it. I love the ep when they're recording in the submarine and when that guy leaves he gets chased by that monster and he rises to fast and the pressure makes his eyes bleed and pop out of the sockets. :D So much gore it's fantastic.

Tryp

Some dry white toast please
I believe this place is called "Food Library".

Love the show and The Dethalbum.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
The Dethalbum II is out September 8th and Season three is coming in October

Another mediocre album by a once-fictional group to about two or three average artists?