• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Metrix

Metrix

DROP THE BASS
Hay, I'm Metrix. I'm 16 years old and I make music. I mainly do trap and dubstep and a little DnB to the side. I just released my second Ep "Pinkamena" on Bandcamp. I'll post the bandcamp link up on here and in my siggy. Thats all you need to know until further notice.

Metrix

DROP THE BASS
Thanks. I'll do it when I get home because I'm at school ATM

Red Savarin

Caninu Hunter
Hi. Former musician here. Used to aim for DnB & trance. Not sure if I'd really ever get it right. That was back in 2009-2010, though, when I was 14-16. I play guitar, trombone, bass, and violin now. Can't really call myself a musician because I don't write songs anymore.

PureObsidian

Rawr~ x3
Hello there!
Electronic Musician? That's always pretty badass.
Welcome, and be willing to listen.
Good luck!

Oneiric

Not at the moment but I really should make one so I will do that. Also I sent you a friend request :p (If I sound like a noob it's because I just joined this site yesterday)

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you
Welcome to Faf! I am 14, nearing 15, so not all of us are old farts!

Enjoy your stay and accept the fact that you will be made fun of because everyone here is salty as fuck.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome to Faf! I am 14, nearing 15, so not all of us are old farts!

Enjoy your stay and accept the fact that you will be made fun of because everyone here is salty as fuck.
Hey no fair just because I was around before JFK got elected does not mean I am old.. sorta... OK so I am old!
Welcome to the new kid!

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you
Hey no fair just because I was around before JFK got elected does not mean I am old.. sorta... OK so I am old!
Welcome to the new kid!
Oldie! *throws eggs at your house*

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Welcome to the new kid!

Old people I'm not related to are awesome.
They have the best stories!

Scath-mac-tire

Welcome to the forums, look forward to hearing some of your music. I know (sort of) how to play clarinet, Baritone, Piano and Tuba, except its been a few years. I would definitely love to get into making music, slowly but surly I've been trying to write a song between school work.