• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

MGS 5: The Phantom Pain

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
I... wow... holy fucking shit...

Have you guys seen this fucking trailer?

[yt]xw5t45tEPWQ[/yt]

Just watch it. Holy fuck.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Will this be a movie like MGS4 was?????

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Dat music is beautiful.

On a related note, HOLY FUCK ANOTHER METAL GEAR SOLID.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
The return of Naked Snake.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
How now, there's underage kids on this forum. You might want to go with covering your naked snake.

I kind of liked MGS4 for how much like a movie it was.

If only I could like this post twice for its excellent two points. :c

Either way, cheers to you - we know Kaz is back, we know shit's got real, and we know it's very possible that there's more than one Naked Snake. Horosho! Forget Solid Snake, Naked Snake is the true best character. I'm looking forward to seeing more. :3

ED:
2Iybi.jpg
2Iyci.jpg

2Iycw.jpg
2IycQ.jpg

Last edited:

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.

Ames

>psycho mantis chick?
>flamelord volgin?

wat

[yt]kevw_xPL8Yc[/yt]

Last edited:

Ames

Have you guys seen the "project omega" teaser yet?

[yt]ydhPAi5Wtes[/yt]

Last edited:

Seekrit

Hot damn another Metal Gear thread.

This looks amazing. Is it for current or next-gen consoles? And holy fuck balls was that Ocelot on the horse?

Corto

It's for current gen. PS3 and 360.

AND FINALLY, WITH THE RELEASE OF THE PS4 AND XBOX 720 I'LL BE ABLE TO AFFORD A PS3.

REJOICE.

Seekrit

It's for current gen. PS3 and 360.

AND FINALLY, WITH THE RELEASE OF THE PS4 AND XBOX 720 I'LL BE ABLE TO AFFORD A PS3.

REJOICE.

Now's a really good time to get into PS3 and 360; with new consoles coming soon games for them will cost next to nothing. The news I won't have to shell out ludicrous amounts of euros to play new Metal Gear pleases me.

I'm excited for The Phantom Pain, but after watching these videos I'm very confused.

Corto

Now I distinctly remember Kojima saying it was the last current-gen Metal Gear game, but now I'm not sure. It was part of the Xbox One announcement line, so maybe they made it next gen after all?

Seekrit

Now I distinctly remember Kojima saying it was the last current-gen Metal Gear game, but now I'm not sure. It was part of the Xbox One announcement line, so maybe they made it next gen after all?

I don't know what to think anymore. As far as anyone knows it's still in development for current-gen consoles, and there are rumours a PC port is being considered.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Sweet lady jesus I just realised that Metal Gear Excelsior is a reference to Crab Battle.

Ames

Just bumpin this thread.

Also here's the uncut trailer I forgot to post a while ago, if you guys haven't seen it.

[yt]UMyoCr2MnpM[/yt]

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Im really exited for this.

But ocelot looks kinda...weird.