• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Michicookies

Flying away
Hello all! I'm Michicookies, but I also go by Michi or Vincent online~ I love drawing cute characters and winged characters especially, and I've got my commissions open and ready to service you!

1490594546.michicookies_commissions_all.png

While I'm on a bit of an anthropomorphic squid hype, I love all sorts of creatures. These are my base rates, character complexity may raise the price a tad.

[Sketches]
Get a sketched picture of your character with one shade tone in any colour you'd like.

[Icons]
A digitally painted icon (bust up) of your character, complexity may rise price. Couple icons can be done for an additional +5$ USD

[Flats]
Get a flat colour image of your character, from head to toe!

[Full shade]
A fully shaded picture of your character, from head to toe!

[Reference sheet: BASIC]
A side and front image of your character in flat colours. Complexity may rise price.

[Reference sheet: DELUXE]
A side, front and fun pose of your character. The fun pose is a shaded image. Complexity may rise price.

***RULES/TOS***
  • -I can provide wips for everything but sketches, due to the nature of my fast workmanship.​
  • -I have the right to refuse service to works I am uncomfortable with.​
  • -NSFW Is allowed, please inquire to see what is available to request! Currently eager to try: vore, most vanilla poses​

Things I will not draw:

• -Mechas or mechanical looking things (robotic limbs/helmets are okay though)
  • -Unsanitary NSFW
  • -Guro*
  • -Sensitive topics*

*Guro of the mild sort is okay, like floating severed heads or halloween-esque type gore.
*Please ask if you are unsure what qualifies as a sensitive topic

-Payment must be given in full unless discussed otherwise. I accept payment plans for purchases over 40$ USD, but full images will not be released until payment is completed.

-I am a rather fast worker, but days I am most able to work are during the early week. I will provide WIPS and discuss any delays, but please allow 7 days to complete work. (Generally, I can be done in as few as a couple hours, depending on the artwork.)

**I strive to provide stellar artwork, and am constantly improving, so the style of each art may be slightly inconsistent**
Other Examples of my works:

1493580185.michicookies_shelbyandcoco_small.png

1495940381.michicookies_daye9gxu0aep2hg.jpg

(NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Sierra selfie challenge by Michicookies
(NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Gay Squid wives doing squid wives things by Michicookies
(NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Tawny the Tiger doodle by Michicookies
(NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Sierra Figure Study by Michicookies

I also draw feral and taur characters, I absolutely love size differences in characters too! Painterly styles are priced starting at the same rate as full shade, but have a much higher spike in character complexity charges. Additional characters are +30% of the original cost.

I require references to work from, either in pictoral or written format. Written format may be subject to a character complexity fee because I am generating a character from the ground up.

All Payments are done through Paypal! To request a slot, just feel free to comment below or PM me here or on FurAffinity's site directly. You may also inquire via email: michicookies@live.com

Slot Information is updated on my FA's main page only.​