• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Might any artists be interested in drawing my hyena?

Vishunei

Lamenting Lynx
He's been on mind a lot and I've neglected him for quite some time. I don't think I've done these requests aside from one occasion, but if anyone would like to draw my hyena, I will attach some references for him. He doesn't get much love, yet I do contemplate reliving through him as I once did, giving him what he deserved. Naturally as I tend to be more artistic with words rather than pictures, I will appreciate whatever you decide to do. I only ask that some details and his personality aren't overlooked, but beggars aren't choosers.

Thanks again, really.

(You can admit the reference is cute; I'll permit.)
(Inform me if more references are needed. I also apologize for the .jpg format. His glasses are usually on as well.)

Attachments

• Ekon Dikeledi First Ref 2020.JPG
    Ekon Dikeledi First Ref 2020.JPG
    523.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Ekon Neutral Headshot.jpg
    Ekon Neutral Headshot.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Ekon Angry Headshot.jpg
    Ekon Angry Headshot.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 50

Vermilion

I had limited colors but I hope you like it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220811_123921_kindlephoto-1937891.jpg
    IMG_20220811_123921_kindlephoto-1937891.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 22

DustyDawg

hey there!
I gave drawing your hyena boy a go and I hope you'll like the result. I took some liberties like giving him some clothes, I hope that you don't mind.
I don't know him but I hope I didn't draw him too out of character. He seems like a nice guy, a bit pensive and definitely cute :3
do you mind if I share this drawing around? Send a pm my way with your socials so I can tag you, if you'd like ^w^

Vishunei

Lamenting Lynx
Thank you, although I prefer handsome as opposed to cute. You can send me a private message here and I'll link you my socials as I have quite a bit.