• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Migrating Artist! Hello everyone!

C

captainross

G'day all!

My names Ross, or Witcher. In the past few hours I expect you'll be seeing quite a lot of us stumble onto your forums and try to make ourselves feel at home.

DeviantArt has turned against its community by raising prices and giving us less for said prices. Not only has this affected our community, but the fact that the staff there have repeatedly ignored our pleas and squanders is enough reason to leave or find new sites.

With no platform to support ourselves on now, we must migrate to other places, such as your lovely forums and main site!

I'm personally still very new to this site and I'm trying to work everything out, especially with navigating it, so any tips or advice would be lovely! (And yes, I've read all the forum rules and threads)

My current fursona is Lux, but I'm in the progress of making another. Hope I find a place in this community u v u

Mei

Aderpable Fluffbutt
Im so sorry that that is happening on DA but im so glad that you chose to come here ^^ welcome, I'm Mei... i stalk the game forum. Have a cookie i made plenty <3

I hope u enjoy your stay!! ~Mei

DeviantArt has turned against its community by raising prices and giving us less for said prices. Not only has this affected our community, but the fact that the staff there have repeatedly ignored our pleas and squanders is enough reason to leave or find new sites.

With no platform to support ourselves on now, we must migrate to other places, such as your lovely forums and main site!

Well, look at that, someone else that has decided to leave because of the tyrant DA overlords. I was fighting against the new membership prices (in a reasonable fashion, I wasn't even one of those screaming jerks). Since then, me and other members have been bombarded with spammers and scam artists. You'd think with DAs sweet sweet new membership funds they'd be able to do something about it, but it's clear they just want to give a big middle finger to their members.

Logged in today to find some of my points had been stolen, DA deleted the person after many complaints but when I asked about getting my points they'd stolen, DA pretty much told me to go f--k myself. Those points have been earned through commissions, commissions which DA had already taken a cut from. I've been a member for 10yrs, and given them nothing but support, but they are a joke now. I'm starting to hope they go down in flames, that would teach them for how they treat their members.

oven

Faulty Household Appliance
Jeeze, that's a scary read. I left DA for niche galleries back when they started censoring so badly (taking the deviance out of the art). Was with them from the start: sad to see all the social gimmicks marched around in a cheap replacement for community (LLAMAS WTH) in the first place. Heard a few nightmares on the print selling system and just. Stopped. R43p 1355, d3v70rd5!