• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Miki's Art Thread

miki.tikus

Art shop/Commissions here

Hi Guys!

I'm new on this forum, I'm a digital artist, working in photoshop. I like to work in a really wide range of styles, from cartoony to realism. I'm a big fan of musicals, a veteran (if infrequent) Neopets user, and a qualified physicist. I exhibit at cons (currently around Europe, soon, around Australia), selling art and commissions.

My website is mikiprice.art
My Tumblr is mikiprice (just art) or feuilly (private blog, sketches, and rambling)

I plan to keep posting sketches and finished pieces here, as well as meet some other art-folks.

TheArchiver

Ace Documenter
Outstanding Leia painting. A tad mute on the contrast of the background, but you executed her likeness masterfully. You've very confident vehicles here as well. Very lovely well rounded work.

Goeiz

Dude, your stuff is amazing. I love how your art varies in different styles, rather than just the one -and your color palette is so earthy and soft! I love it.