• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Military and Paws RP

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Hey there! A brief question about this then. As a military fanatic myself, could you specify what precisely you mean when you say paws? How would it correlate with the overall whole of the military RP?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I wanted to ask if anybody wants to try something a little unique, a military RP that involves lots of paws!

Care for a giant fox man who crushes tanks with his barepaws while fighting the army Godzilla style?

Grief.jpg

Anedgyguything

Hey there! A brief question about this then. As a military fanatic myself, could you specify what precisely you mean when you say paws? How would it correlate with the overall whole of the military RP?
Well honestly I don't think it would. Its kind of just a combination of two themes, it could go anyway, but it really wouldn't go.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I like this character, but is there anything else you'd do? I'm not the biggest fan of giants, but if we could also do other stuff with him, then maybe!

Well, I have psychics, witches, demons, soldiers, angels (one as of now), villains, heroes, monsters, ect ect. It depends on "what else" you're talking about.

Anedgyguything

Well, I was thinking of not always being giant, maybe just having some you know. "Paw time." I think a soldier would work best though