• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Military Furs

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewdiebels

So, who all here have been in the service or still are?

What branch and Unit were you in?

What theaters/deployments have you been involved in?

I was an 88M with the 890th Transportation Company, 3rd Platoon, an Army Reserve Unit that has now been disbanded.

We served in Iraq hauling freight, ammo, and mechanical parts out of LSA Anaconda Spring 2005 through 2006. We drove over 2 million miles in 11 months.
3rdPlatoon.jpg

Here's a group picture of my platoon. I'm the last member on the right of the third row.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
The army rejected me because they said I wasn't obedient enough, the RAF didn't want me because I'm scared of heights and the Royal Navy said I was colourblind.

Why furs? Bulletproof fursuits? Tracking collars? Tails with secret knives?
As for army, I think that army is secretive, especially about my country.

torachi

3rdPlatoon.jpg

Here's a group picture of my platoon. I'm the last member on the right of the third row.
The one on the very top, on the left looks like he had some penis-proving to do. The guy right below him looks like he misses mommy lots. The guy to his right looks like he should quit the chew. The guys standing all the way to left look like some very awkward lovers. The guy in that row second to the right has a hyperscary serial killer smile. The brotha crouching on the right looks like every black military man in every movie, ever. And finally, dude crouching, third from the left, is one sexy bitch.

andrewdiebels

The one on the very top, on the left looks like he had some penis-proving to do. The guy right below him looks like he misses mommy lots. The guy to his right looks like he should quit the chew. The guys standing all the way to left look like some very awkward lovers. The guy in that row second to the right has a hyperscary serial killer smile. The brotha crouching on the right looks like every black military man in every movie, ever. And finally, dude crouching, third from the left, is one sexy bitch.

There's more truth to your statement then I feel comfortable with.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Let's play "spot the furry"
*edit*
...nvm

andrewdiebels

I saw two with finger in trigger guards. Sloppy.

Pipsqueak

Currently USAF, 14th OSS. I've yet to be deployed, and probably won't be deployable for another year and a half at least.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Currently attending AIT at DLI, going on to Goodfellow AFB, then straight to the bullshit. The desert camo is pretty awesome, I wish we got to have BDU's instead of these horrible ACU's, though I'm hoping to get the new Woodland pattern once I deploy. I also hope to go Airborne, and maybe RIP school.

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
I just turned 17, and can finally talk to a recruiter. I'm joining next year as soon as I hit 18! [The army, bwaha]

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
Might I suggest you talk to a recruiter now, they'll possibly have room to throw you in pre-training like my deployed friend (marine) did.

Yep, I've already taken the ASVAB, waiting for the results. Most of the people I know that are going in [I live next to the largest training base in the US] are doing their basic training this summer, then going in right after they graduate next year, but I still need to lose a little more weight [bawwr]...

I thiiink my counselor has the number of my recruiter, I'll ask when I can see him soonest.

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy
Active in U.S. Air Force Auxiliary.

Status
Not open for further replies.