• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Milk thread

What is your preferred milk?

• 1%

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 2%

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Homo milk

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Skim Milk

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Non-fat MiLk

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Almond milk

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • soy milk

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • coconut milk

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • non-dairy creamer

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • other

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
I can't drink 1%, it's too watery. Whole milk tastes too thick. I'm definitely a 2% guy, here.

By the way, you might want to make this thread a poll! That way we can compare our results together!

Pignog

The stuff with the red cap. Sometimes blue if i'm feeling adventurous.
I'm sorry, could you be more specific? I'm not sure what you mean by "red cap". Thank you.

I can't drink 1%, it's too watery. Whole milk tastes too thick. I'm definitely a 2% guy, here.

By the way, you might want to make this thread a poll! That way we can compare our results together!
that's a great idea perkele! Not surprising, coming from a forum superstar like you.

MagnusGear

walking in my sleep
Soy milk is fucking disgusting, please spare yourself if you're ever given the option. :(

I'm sorry, could you be more specific? I'm not sure what you mean by "red cap". Thank you.
I literally choose my milk by the color of the cap.
The %'s are color-coded around here. I don't have a fucking cue which is which but red is good, i know that.

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
I quite like full cream milk for regular use in everything but love almond milk in tea.

Have you ever tried almond milk by itself? I'm starting to get into it. It's hard at first since it does, legitimately, taste like almonds, which is not something I would normally drink! But it's actually kind of nice once you get used to it not being traditional milk.

Pignog

wow i was worried thered be a post like this with the homo option but i never thought id see it for real
I literally choose my milk by the color of the cap.
The %'s are color-coded around here. I don't have a fucking cue which is which but red is good, i know that.
this is really fascinating, thank you for sharing!
I will drink any milk offered to me.
I don't think you should do this; be careful egg we care about your health.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I don't think you should do this; be careful egg we care about your health.

That's exactly why I drink my friends' milk every chance I get: for my health. Whenever someone offers you free milk, do you just turn it down?

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
:c I lost the ability to have milk over the years. that being said, I like soy and almond milk!

Revates

I'm Gay
Have you ever tried almond milk by itself? I'm starting to get into it. It's hard at first since it does, legitimately, taste like almonds, which is not something I would normally drink! But it's actually kind of nice once you get used to it not being traditional milk.
I have actually I really enjoy the nutty taste, although I haven't tried using it in any cooking.

Pignog

That's exactly why I drink my friends' milk every chance I get: for my health. Whenever someone offers you free milk, do you just turn it down?
hmmm. heres the problem egg. whilst pasteurization is a widespread practice ive calculate a 5% chance that your milk did not undergo the process. don't fool around when it comes to pasteurization.
:c I lost the ability to have milk over the years. that being said, I like soy and almond milk!
I like these milks too.
table cream is fantastic
now I want to make coffee with it
That's a good idea! Sometimes you have to treat yourself.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
@Pignog

you forgot to include human milk