• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mindcontrol rp looking for sub partner (nsfw +18)

Frost Doll

Non existent mindcontrol rper
Hey sorry if im spamming

But im looking for a sub rp partner im bisexual so ethier male or female will work for me so if your interested we can explain better in a pm

Frost Doll

Oh ok also im guessing by the supervillian thing is your character is the super villian

Frost Doll

You can rp as many characters as you want male female i dont mind but we will need to discuss the other things somewhere else so no rules will be broken on here

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
You can rp as many characters as you want male female i dont mind but we will need to discuss the other things somewhere else so no rules will be broken on here

Okay, well I usually tend to keep things SFW for mind control, but yeah if you want to note me or send me your Discord you can.

Frost Doll

I tend to stay on sfw but i kinda at times do nsfw ik im a weirdo but its kinda of a mixture but mostly sfw

Frostdoll#3212 (the profile picture is a gif of the tails doll)

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Calling me a female dog will never make me interested in rping
It was a joke, and tbh I don't really give a fuck.
I have to admit that it's weird as hell that THAT'S your reservation.
I'm also concerned that you may be an actual child if swearing is your primary concern? And I'm definitely not interested in any sort of roleplay with a child. I know there are adults who keep clean language, but they're few and far between, especially on these forums.
This is by far one of my most bizarre exchanges on this site.

Frost Doll

Then why you still here even though its funny you think im a child when i just dont take kindly to people calling me something when i never said anything rude back

Secondly i dont take joke lightly

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
It was a joke, and tbh I don't really give a fuck.
I have to admit that it's weird as hell that THAT'S your reservation.
I'm also concerned that you may be an actual child if swearing is your primary concern? And I'm definitely not interested in any sort of roleplay with a child. I know there are adults who keep clean language, but they're few and far between, especially on these forums.
This is by far one of my most bizarre exchanges on this site.

<the cat watches with total confusion, and then just shakes his head and shrugs> Ummm, that was very odd yeah! <blink-blink> Totally bizarre...

If you're still interested in mind control fun RP with someone else though, namely a fun cat such as myself <blush>, I am an adult, I get jokes, and enjoy the fetish idea as well! <giggle> I only have the PM's on this site, but if you're interested, feel free to pass on a message and we can discuss? <blinks eyes playfully> Just offering. cause you're right...done right it can be lots of fun! <smiles>