• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Minecraft has sign issues with new update to 1.11

Epic496

A new user has appeared!
I noticed that the signs for Minecraft are now showing as "censored".I did some looking and I found out that the signs for the new update are broken and hopefully they patch the signs because it's really annoying to see "censored" all over your signs when you make signs online.

Lexiand

Werewolf
Lol they are trying to censor out everyone's thoughts and speech.

Lexiand

Werewolf
We still got books and quills in Minecraft,though.There's still hope lol
you can't stop us from writing great literature

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Is it worth updating these days? Updates seem to get increasingly more minor each time - I kinda miss the times when you were rightfully afraid to download a new update because it may add some slenderman thingies or hidden block crawlies without a warning (and let's not even start on the dreaded "Minecraft 2.0" update :D )

Last edited:
Is it worth updating these days? Updates seem to get increasingly more minor each time - I kinda miss the times when you were rightfully afraid to download a new update because it may add some slenderman thingies or hidden block crawlies without a warning (and let's not even start on the dreaded "Minecraft 2.0" update :D )
Yeah I'd say so, they seem to be adding a lot of world generated structures and late-game content like the End Cities, Underwater Temples and Forest Mansions. And the Elytra wings. The new combat update made fighting mobs much more challenging and undesirable (Especially for hardcore mode :eek:). Plus, we're gonna get a third Minecraft soundtrack album, which is amazing, I love C418.