• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Minimum of semi-realistic art style for one drawing of a human race example [$30~]

Kony-chan

Certified Edgelord
It's been a while since I last hired here. So, this is a commission that I left up to r/HungryArtists two months ago, but the artist decided scam me so I lost a bit of my budget for this commission (hence, 30 bucks/euro being my highest). A case is opened and stuff, but meanwhile I'd still like to get the drawing made, so I've come here. I've never been let down when I've ordered from this forum, so I'd like to give it a shot! If you think this commission is up your alley, please do let me know! Below are the details:

I need a drawing to serve as an illustration for a sub-species of human in my RPG tabletop game content. NOTE, this is for private-use and will not be published beyond my group of play.

What will be provided? A clear reference of the human, a short description of the race's origins and a theme. This commission is not for an OC, but for a race showcase. It will feature light clothing, light armor and a spear and shield. Fantasy setting. No background or fine details needed for the price.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

NeoCanis

Hi! I like to be at your service, and here is my art at NeoCanis, note me if you are interested or have any questions, looking forward to working with you. : )