• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: mission: draw some creatures (sfw and nsfw)

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
hello!! give me your creatures!! especially fluffy ones.... (there's only so much I can draw my own characters before I go a little loopy)

I won't get round to everyone and there's no guarantee on what I'll draw, as is always with free art. be nice, be respectful, and give me only the best creatures you have!! leave me a song rec too (nothing to do with the requests, I just wanna hear what y'all have to say. can you tell I'm bored in quarantine??)

if the character doesn't have a ref sheet, you can ask for one - no guarantees, but if it's a character you love a lot I'll be more inclined to maybe make one. honestly don't be afraid to ask for anything specific, just be prepared that all I might manage is a headshot sketch lol

I've linked a tip jar if you want to give anything in return, obviously that's not necessary tho

you can ask for nsfw! obviously only if you're an adult, make sure to follow nsfw posting guidelines. leave me a list of kinks to choose from (go wild, just nothing illegal) and just for decency's sake put it under a spoiler okay? okay cool :> (it'll be sfw by default unless you ask). trans/enby/queer friendly

aighty have fun!! definitely check out each others music recs too, if nothing else maybe you can get some new music from this thread :]

Last edited:

BlakeTromaville

Green wuff with large feet
Have you done birds before? If not, I'm gonna share this guy ^^

Just something SFW, but mild kinks welcome (related to bellies and footpaws). Thanks for the opportunity :3

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
I've got a slightly floofy mantis/dragon hybrid! Her name is Aster but that was only realized today UwU
mantis-dragon hybrid sona.png

NSFW, SFW, whatever you wanna do!

MapleKat

Lovable Fall-leaf Lynx
How about a SFW drawing of Maple? She's kinda fluffy! ♥ Thank you for the opportunity ^^
Maple.pngMaple2.png

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
You can try my poodle moth Camille if you like, she's insanely floofy.

I hope this isn't considered nsfw since the breasts are fluffy like that haha, here's the moth girl! very cute character!!

Attachments

• moth.png
    moth.png
    270.4 KB · Views: 15

dofferz

hey!! i was wondering if you maybe wanted to do my girl bella,,, she is a chihuahua for reference! i love her a lot and your style is so cute and i think she would look so cute in it,, and if you don't want to that's all good too!!
and i mean,,, if you did wanna do smth nsfw,, i have him ive been dying to get a nsfw piece of for a while ahaha.
dont really have any kinks or anything that art would have to focus on but? the closest i can think would be involving him licking his lips or smth idk??

if you did choose to draw one of mine i really don't matter which bc i love both characters a lot !! and again, if not that's all good as well and i appreciate the opportunity alone! she's more fluffy but he's less simple in markings so?

also song for a recommendation i've really been vibing to ther cave by mumford and sons and fuck it by days n daze,,, and nothingtown by the offspring!

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
hey!! i was wondering if you maybe wanted to do my girl bella,,, she is a chihuahua for reference! i love her a lot and your style is so cute and i think she would look so cute in it,, and if you don't want to that's all good too!!
and i mean,,, if you did wanna do smth nsfw,, i have him ive been dying to get a nsfw piece of for a while ahaha.
dont really have any kinks or anything that art would have to focus on but? the closest i can think would be involving him licking his lips or smth idk??

if you did choose to draw one of mine i really don't matter which bc i love both characters a lot !! and again, if not that's all good as well and i appreciate the opportunity alone! she's more fluffy but he's less simple in markings so?

also song for a recommendation i've really been vibing to ther cave by mumford and sons and fuck it by days n daze,,, and nothingtown by the offspring!
the cave is a great song to vibe to, i'll give the others a listen!
here's your boy :p (nsfw) https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40102612/

Puzzlegoblin

hello, and thank you for the opportunity! i would like to submit my hybrid goblin Fidget here if she would be acceptable

i apologize in advance if the image causes in offense even though its technically sfw, but i can understand how it may.

and as far as something to listen too, hope you like my remix of the old sea shanty Drunken Sailor https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/993042

Alys_0_0

Hey uh... I'd like to revoke my previous request to put in a much floofier one? I've got no art for her yet but I've got a pretty detailed description if you want? 'Tis long but that's how detailed descriptions get detail UwU

Alys_0_0

I'm happy to go off descriptions, yep! Put it under a spoiler if it's quite long haha
I actually made a post describing her so should I just put a link to that here?

Alys_0_0

FayeBunny

If you find her design interesting enough to draw I'd appreciate it ♡
https://toyhou.se/7980114.faye
Sfw or nsfw are both alright, whichever one you're more inclined to draw at the moment if you do choose to draw her. : ) I don't have anything specific in mind for nsfw. She's very submissive and shy, but will be into just about anything as long as it isn't painful or unsanitary. Not that she'd admit it though.. ^^' Oh, also, I'm wildly inconsistent with her hair length, but it's supposed to end about at her waist. Don't worry about it too much though.