• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mister Metokur's new video about furry fandom

Apoc-Volkov

Mechanical Mind
It really is astonishing, the lengths to which some people can and will mutilate themselves in order to satisfy some ephemeral itch or desire. Admittedly, that's the first time I've ever heard of anyone doing that using copious amounts of dry ice.

As for Metokur's portrayal of everything so far, it's about what you'd expect out of him: content that fixates on the weird and unusual for shock humour, especially when it involves vocal minorities leaving behind quite the publicly-available documentation of their antics for him to follow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

And this is why we have salty furries in the fandom, because people like that exist in it.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
What kind of site is that

Apoc-Volkov

Mechanical Mind
Isn't Metokur aka Internet Aristocrat one of the original Gamergate bigwigs and Bitchute the video hoster nazis use if they get banned from Youtube?

...yeah, gonna pass on watching that, sorry.
You seem oddly invested in this conversation for someone who claims they're not interested in the subject matter. Are you sure you're not trying to compensate for something to save face?

Peach's

mathmagician
Isn't he like, a fascist, I remember watching one of his videos explicitly going on about the virtues of Nationalism. If he isn't he is far too adjacent for comfort.

Which is a shame because he has a pretty good sense of humor.

Apoc-Volkov

Mechanical Mind
Isn't he like, a fascist, I remember watching one of his videos explicitly going on about the virtues of Nationalism. If he isn't he is far too adjacent for comfort.

I wouldn't know, as I haven't seen this video you're referring to.

Knowing how his videos are presented though, are you sure it wasn't a hard tongue-in-cheek satire?

Alondight

always fluffy

His political alignment is... unclear and chaotic, to say the least. He has this very offensive humor akin to South Park and Drawn Together, and he loves making fun of Feminists, 'SJWs', LGBTQ+ people, BLM, Furries, Bronies, but also Jordan Peterson fans, Ben Shapiro, Sargon of Akkad/the 'Sketptics', the QAnon cult... everyone. So people are quick to call him everything from an SJW to a Nazi.

Peach's

mathmagician
His political alignment is... unclear and chaotic, to say the least. He has this very offensive humor akin to South Park and Drawn Together, and he loves making fun of Feminists, 'SJWs', LGBTQ+ people, BLM, Furries, Bronies, but also Jordan Peterson fans, Ben Shapiro, Sargon of Akkad/the 'Sketptics', the QAnon cult... everyone. So people are quick to call him everything from an SJW to a Nazi.

his political alignment is Reactionary with a capital R, Reactionaries are inherently conservative at least, usually more so

Alondight

always fluffy
his political alignment is Reactionary with a capital R, Reactionaries are inherently conservative at least, usually more so
I'm not sure, he rarely goes into his political beliefs. His biggest concern seems to be Freedom, espescially on the Internet - absolute Freedom of Speech. That's why he goes after people who support Hate Speech laws and deplattforming for example, and supports Tulsi Gabbard over Trump, because she is suing Google, and he believes that these Social Media giants should have less rights to moderate their content.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
lol, I stopped watching this guy years ago when I thought he had gotten stale (like many youtubers after a while unfortunately), he's still at it? how obsessed is he with furries?

Apoc-Volkov

Mechanical Mind
lol, I stopped watching this guy years ago when I thought he had gotten stale (like many youtubers after a while unfortunately), he's still at it? how obsessed is he with furries?
Not terribly much. He just really likes going after the basket cases that stand out.

Apoc-Volkov

Mechanical Mind
Dunno how you read unusually big investment into my dismissive post, but go on.
Considering that said dismissive post was followed by loaded remarks regarding the content creator and the site they posted to, deserved or not, I'm just saying that that appears to indicate more investment on your part than you're willing to acknowledge. Hell, the fact that you even bothered to comment at all when it was fully within your right to ignore this thread as per your own recommendation suggests as much.

Feel free to prove me wrong on this.