• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mlp incest rp with highly detailed posts (NSFW)

XionMonro

Looking for an ponysona mare to do an ongoing rp with. My idea for the rp is your mare (mother, daughter or sister) wants to love my mare more than as just family and try’s to work her up and get her to come around to giving the idea a try. If it’s mother daughter, I figure the daughter could try and bring her mother around to the idea that it’s okay and they could both be happy, since the father left for another mare. It would be a very lewd rp, and the daughter could be still living at home or older and moved out already, which ever you prefer. I tend to love detailed rp’s so I’d prefer some one who can provide this. I usually like to post at least 2 paragraphs. Is anyone interested?
please feel free to PM me! Thank you!

fawlkes

In terms of things that are actually against the law? Not really.
A lot of illegal things happen in roleplay, but as neither character are real flesh and blood; doubtful anyone will really mind. Coming from a MLP roleplaying site originally, I can tell you incest is very popular:
Twilight x Shining
Applejack x Big Mac
Luna x Celestia
You get used to it when you realise that they are just characters, and since this RP will most likely be done in private, it's not going to hurt or offend anyone.