• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ThiccPinkPunkGoddess

PunK me, PunK you
Sup, everyone?

This bun is looking to expand on a character that she had originally created and is looking for someone who is experienced in MLP style arts.

Nothing too fancy, as I'm looking for a few sketches, either flat colored, grayscale, or simple line sketch. My budget is $50 USD or less; whatever the artist is comfortable with.

Please have references that include MLP style. Nothing with too much realism as that is not I'm looking for, nor anything too cartoony. Thank you.

Dubbie

Hey there. If you're still looking I be happy to do a MLP commission for you

Here is a list of my prices and information. If you are interested or have questions send me an email: coolpurpledudette@gmail.com or PM on the forums
dubbie_s_commission_chart__open__by_coolpurpledudette_dd1fihn-pre.jpg

Here are a few of my MLP drawings and examples:

everfree_moonlight_by_coolpurpledudette_dc52n6j-pre.jpg
eqd_training_grounds_day_4__rainbow_dash_on_tears_by_coolpurpledudette_dbihud9-pre.jpg

eqd_training_grounds_day_26__spitfire_in_charge_by_coolpurpledudette_dahecjc-fullview.jpg

You can check out more of my works on my DeviantArt and my FurAffinity

MB_Thomas

commission_sheet_2019_by_baroncommissions_dcu2eci-fullview.jpg

_cm__italianblackcat___1_by_baroncommissions_dc90s9g-fullview.jpg
discord_tales_2___scene_1_by_mbthomas_dc82jkm-fullview.png

Here are a couple of samples of my MLP style. I try to stick as close to the show style as I can with a bit of a personal twist.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Hello! I could take on your commission. I enjoy drawing all kinds of things. :) I did a bunch of ponies for game guildies a couple years back:

OyYuR1N.png
kg0Zjrf.png
7CfcGrr.png
fejtteI.png
SlWhDh8.png
el5jhyJ.png

iG42rtX.png

Or I could go more detailed/different styled.

Here some examples of my other work:

KDfjeYy.png

n2O2qs7.png

PWLTD2G.png

I'm flexible to whatever you would like. :)

If you are interested you can contact me here, on discord Teapot#7445 or at these sites:
ArtofaWhiteDragon on DeviantArt
Userpage of WhiteDragonArts -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

More on my commissions can be found here:
www.deviantart.com: [Open] Commissions

Anyways, I hope I will be able to work with you. Good luck in your artist search, I hope you find the right one. :)

<3

Rainflower

Rainflower
Hello! It's been a while since I've done MLP stuff but if you're interested to work with me I'd love to take on the commission! Here are samples of some older ponysona pieces I've done (meaning since it's been a few years I can prob do better now lol)

Night Stream chibi.png
karaoke.jpg
Night Stream chibi.png karaoke.jpg Night Stream chibi.png karaoke.jpg Night Stream chibi.png karaoke.jpg Night Stream chibi.png karaoke.jpg Night Stream chibi.png karaoke.jpg

Attachments

• octopony.jpg
    octopony.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 11SoundWave11.jpg
    11SoundWave11.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 44
  • Night Stream.jpg
    Night Stream.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 34

Alex Vepra

hey! i do mlp drawings quite often. a picture like this costs $15, and can of course be expanded and modified to include multiple poses.

D1N4qt6XgAA2uyC.jpg:large

HlaEIOx.jpg

VZ4GM3I.jpg

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
I don't know if you've found an artist yet, but I'd be happy to fill the commission if you like my style
I do full bodies for $30, but can do a MLP full bodies for $25 each
Tickle, Tickle Santa Clause .png Bunny.png Spider Custom.png
Smart House.png
Bat.png
1.png