• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mom made pizza.

Red_Lion _

The recipe called for 2/3 cup water for the crust dough but she didn't think it looked right so she kept adding more then she left the pan on the stove and forgot about it.

I am a brave and adventurous type. I tasted it; am still recovering.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
The recipe called for 2/3 cup water for the crust dough but she didn't think it looked right so she kept adding more then she left the pan on the stove and forgot about it.

I am a brave and adventurous type. I tasted it; am still recovering.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger no?

I assume your mum is normally a very competent cook?

Red_Lion _

There was no other way, this pizza is slice resistant.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger no?

I assume your mum is normally a very competent cook?

She used to be, a few years ago, but I've been cooking dinner for the past three or four years.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
There was no other way, this pizza is slice resistant.

She used to be, a few years ago, but I've been cooking dinner for the past three or four years.

I guess the lesson here is either

1) Don't let your mum near the cooking utensil's ever again

2) Teach her to be the competent cook she used to be

XD

Red_Lion _

I guess the lesson here is either

1) Don't let your mum near the cooking utensil's ever again

2) Teach her to be the competent cook she used to be

XD

Right now I'm inclined to do the former. Once you fall this far there's no going back. Failing at pizza is pretty bad.

That would make a Ninja Turtle Cry...

Yeaaah, no one who loves pizza can recover from something like this.

Red_Lion _

It tasted of slimy cheese-jelly and things that used to be pepperoni. I don't know what vegetables the black bits were, maybe mushrooms, they tasted of sadness and death. I fear my tongue will never recover again.

Gator

Uncledaddy
It tasted of slimy cheese-jelly and things that used to be pepperoni. I don't know what vegetables the black bits were, maybe mushrooms, they tasted of sadness and death. I fear my tongue will never recover again.

i'll do anything for love science... but i won't do that.

shiy0

A.K.A the greeting wolf
this is an insult to every being in this galaxy! i'm still wondering that it did not came to live itself and ate you.