• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($15+) Monomyst taking commissions - current free sketch info in post #2

MonochromeMystery

Where to even start?
Hi~

Not expecting too much of a splash, but I figured why not add myself to the pile.
If you stumbled across this post from a gallery image, I hope you'll find everything you need.

Stuff I'm drawing these days:

I like lively drawings and sketches, so while I would have no issues with straight-up character sheets or frontal portraits, I much prefer fun poses, little vignettes or fun situations. I'm coming from a webcomic background, so if you'd like a small comic strip (3 panels max, no copypasted panels), we can also talk about this.

I won't force you to keep my signature in the image for all uses, but I'll be grateful if you do (and if you could credit me when using the image). That said, I kinda think that if you buy it, it's yours, so feel free to do as you like. I won't be mad. Same goes for editing or changing artworks for own use, go nuts.
However: All commissioned artwork, unedited or not, is not to be used for commercial purposes or resold.

I retain the right for posting artwork created by me on various social media or community sites.

General stuff:

- NSFW:
Acceptance of NSFW art immensely depends on my mood, feelings about the subject matter, idea for the image and so on. Generally though: No.
- No-Go's: Racist, transphobic or otherwise offensive or hurtful stuff will not be accepted, no discussion.
- Monomyst bad: If I don't feel confident in my abilities for a specific motive or wish, I will of course let you know beforehand.
- Payments via Paypal only. All payments in advance. Refunds only when work hasn't started yet.

--​

- Pricing -

Simple b/w sketches
, depending on motive and size: Starting at $15

- Estimation with a time investment of about 1-2 hours from start to finish (example: simple head/expression sketch)
- 72dpi, 1024x1080px canvas sketch made in Clip Studio paint
- No backgrounds, quick outlines, no coloring
- comes as .png and .clip or .psd, includes all layers from wireframes to final image, not necessarily well-sorted :D

Finished b/w artworks, depending on motive and size: Starting at $25

- Estimation with a time investment of about 3+ hours (example: most images above, properly outlined character art, head or full-body, posing or vignette)
- Usually around 300dpi (+72dpi ver included), 2000x2000px canvas size
- Simple backgrounds if needed/wanted, full variable outlines for the artwork itself, no coloring
- comes as .png and .clip or .psd, includes all layers from wireframes to final image. If lucky, better sorted than the sketch tier.

Colored and/or shaded artworks with or without full backgrounds: Please let me know what you have in mind and I'll make you an offer.

You can contact me either on FA directly or via mail@monomyst.com

If these conditions are not fine with FA staff, please let me know.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to use the thread for disussing these as well :)
Have a great day,
MonoMyst

Last edited: