• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: MonsDay: I draw your 'Mon' requests (Pokemon, Digimon, D&D Monsters) [Tentatively Open]

Pink.Kobold

Go ahead and post a 'Mon' you wish me to draw!
Please no fusion or Fakemon or the like. I accept OCs that are a little different than the standard version but not like hybrids or anything.
These are meant to be quick practice images, so don't complain if the quality or complexity differs from image to image.
And, don't just post an image, give me the name too! I don't know every single Mon so give me a hand haha. I'll aim to draw every request, but I'll only do a couple at a time. :)

Try not to repeat requests, but if this thread gets long I won't expect it haha

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
Thanks for the chance! Are these limited to one character or two are fine as well?

If two are fine, it'd be Treecko and Inteleon chilling below a tree. If just one, then let it just be Treecko. Would be fun to include the view on his paws if it's okay ^^

Not sure if it's necessary to post references. The Pokemon mentioned are just the ordinary ones, not any OCs.

Clippit

Let's green egg and ham it!
hey there~ would you like to draw my Quilladin gal?
IMG_20200928_041844_850.jpg1618338106.xiihjkl_20210413_212725-01_jpeg.jpg
thanks for the chance~ :3

Pink.Kobold

Alright guys! Sorry, life got busy for me for a couple days. I'll be working on people's requests today (and hopefully finish today, if not, tomorrow) :)

Pink.Kobold

Thanks for the chance! Are these limited to one character or two are fine as well?

If two are fine, it'd be Treecko and Inteleon chilling below a tree. If just one, then let it just be Treecko. Would be fun to include the view on his paws if it's okay ^^

Not sure if it's necessary to post references. The Pokemon mentioned are just the ordinary ones, not any OCs.
Hope you like! :D

Hey-o, hope you like a Pudgey Kobold. Thank you for the opportunity

Pink.Kobold

Hey-o, hope you like a Pudgey Kobold. Thank you for the opportunity
Sorry it took so long, I finally got around to this ^^;;;

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
i'm not sure if you're still offering but it would be rad if you could draw up my greedy little goblin girl,seersa silvertongue. this is some info on her: she is a merchant that spends half her time looking for whatever she can find that's worth anything (or that she can at least SAY is worth anything) and the other half going from town to town to sell it (sometimes needing to use her mother's sword to fend of angry customers who are not too pleased to find out that the "super powerful amulet" they just bought is really just junk she found in a forest). she's smart,cute and cheeky as hell.

Attachments

• dbr475t-0ed11213-bbf9-4694-b675-2951dccffbb2.png
    dbr475t-0ed11213-bbf9-4694-b675-2951dccffbb2.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 6

DrPepperAddict

commission artist
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap!
Any chance you'd draw a really dinged up Hypno? (His name is Pakku and hes an emotionally damaged dickwad)
4.png

(The turnip was relevant to a story. I know it looks super out of place with out context xD this is just the best reference i have of him)