• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Monster energy drinks, FTW!

Jashwa

You must be really sensitive to caffeine and other stimulants.

It barely does anything for me.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
You must be really sensitive to caffeine and other stimulants.

It barely does anything for me.
after being a little coolfag and drinking monsters everyday(freshmen year-ish),
caffeine has small effects.

If you see me drinking an enery drink now, its just because I like the flavor.

Jashwa

after being a little coolfag and drinking monsters everyday(freshmen year-ish),
caffeine has small effects.
Ewww. Shit's bad for you, son.

I only drink them if I didn't get enough sleep and need to make sure I don't fall asleep in the middle of an important lecture. They barely do that, though.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Ewww. Shit's bad for you, son.

I only drink them if I didn't get enough sleep and need to make sure I don't fall asleep in the middle of an important lecture. They barely do that, though.
yeah I actually have seen a difference in my athletic performance because of it.
thats a wicked regret.

Trance

Likes blueberries?
I haven't really looked at many energy drink cans, but of the ones I've looked at, Monster's the only one that has a warning label on the back

Lots of them do.

I'm sure it's partially for show.

Gavrill

ladies~
Full Throttle is the only way to go....if you like taste and not energy.

My "energy" drink of choice is a suicidal mixture of redbull, venom, pitbull, and no fear.

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
I mostly drink Amp (like the lemonade and cherry for taste, caffeine doesn't have much effect), but Monster isn't too bad either. I especially like the Khaos flavor. <3

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
I tried this energy drink that said that I souldnt drink the whole can. It tasted like lollipopso I drank the whole can. I have never been so wired for sound. I dont remember the name... but "spike" keeps popping up in my head.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
I've never gone to drinking any energy drinks whatsoever. Probably because I havn't reached the age where sleep becomes hard to get. Whatever the case, I don't want to go drinking energy drinks. I would just go get some sleep, take a nap, but never overload on caffeine and sugar.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Monster M-80s are alright. They're pineapple. :3

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Want to know something funny? I've only had one energy drink in my life.
Me too! Let's be friends!

I don't know why you guys like it. It tastes just like sour sugar. Plus, it wrecks my digestive system. I just let my body wake itself up, or I use coffee.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I run on Monster.
Especially Imports.
Those things are liquid awesome.

Full Throttle is the only way to go....if you like taste and not energy.
I drink Full Throttle when I have to be cheap, and don't want to walk as far.
They're tolerable, but not that good for taste.

Southpaw

i drank half a 5 hour energy on the way to school in grade 8, at lunch i got a touchdown.

the day b4 i never even got the football, true story