• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Monster Lovers?

Do you like monsters?

• Yes

• Definitely

• I love them

• No (wrong answer)

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muttmutt

Absolute Menace
1623548227035.jpeg

Any other monster lovers up in here?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Considering most of my characters are some form of monster, with the "normal" ones capable of being metaphorical monsters, yeah. Witches, giants, demons, vampires, cyclopes, the undead, mutants, deities. I have a lot.

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
I'd consider myself a fan.

I've seen a lot of horror/creature feature films over the years, and grew fond some of them, wanting to learn the lore, backstory, anatomy, and pretty much anything I could about them.

One in particular was the monster, Pumpkinhead. There were multiple films of him.

1623550948921.png

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
I do believe that the Wendigo is pretty cool, but I'm a cryptid guy so Mothman will remain a favorite aswell.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
I'm not sure if this is totally accurate, but isn't the Mothman not always "bad"?
Well not all monsters have to be bad. He does have a statue made for him so I wouldn't classify Mothman as bad, but a bit scary at night id assume.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Well not all monsters have to be bad. He does have a statue made for him so I wouldn't classify Mothman as bad, but a bit scary at night id assume.

I'm actually asking because he is seen as "benevolent" in Fallout 76, even has a cult that wants to gain his blessings, (even if they're always chaotic evil npcs.)

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
I'm actually asking because he is seen as "benevolent" in Fallout 76, even has a cult that wants to gain his blessings, (even if they're always chaotic evil npcs.)
Damn those fools who thing Mothman is a god, they should witness the power of my legacy lvl 50 BE25 Gauss Minigun.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Damn those fools who thing Mothman is a god, they should witness the power of my legacy lvl 50 BE25 Gauss Minigun.

Ironic enough, my character "Wanda" is "meant" to be a "monster" herself, well at least the closet thing to a post-apocalyptical witch who lives up in the mountains where my C.A.M.P is. I often "farm" mothman cultists like I did Fiends, but Wanda herself is meant to have a sort of modern day crazy lady "witch" vibe. Oddly enough, because I wanted loot, Wanda has killed more NPC's than my evil characters in New Vegas.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Ironic enough, my character "Wanda" is "meant" to be a "monster" herself, well at least the closet thing to a post-apocalyptical witch who lives up in the mountains where my C.A.M.P is. I often "farm" mothman cultists like I did Fiends, but Wanda herself is meant to have a sort of modern day crazy lady "witch" vibe. Oddly enough, because I wanted loot, Wanda has killed more NPC's than my evil characters in New Vegas.
Ah. I didn't really have a backstory with my character. I haven't logged in for a while but I believe I named my character "Joe". I did have my C.A.M.P. up in the mountains, but then it got really populated up their, so I just made one of them glitched underground ones. I just feel the game lacked content for a bit, especially when they cashed in on the Battle Royale hype train.

But to stay on topic to this thread, I did like 76's "Sheepsquatch"

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Ah. I didn't really have a backstory with my character. I haven't logged in for a while but I believe I named my character "Joe". I did have my C.A.M.P. up in the mountains, but then it got really populated up their, so I just made one of them glitched underground ones. I just feel the game lacked content for a bit, especially when they cashed in on the Battle Royale hype train.

But to stay on topic to this thread, I did like 76's "Sheepsquatch"

I had Cyrus, but he basically was the free to play character that I haven't done anything for. Wanda is based off my necromancer character, Wanda Bara. (Think of her like a true neutral character.)

I found a lovely spot with a downed Vertibird, that constantly spawns creatures I can loot. It also has a nice responding sacked camp with soldiers and next to a shack with a distillery in it. Plus, it's just south of Vault 76. Hence why I've named it my "Outside Vault 76 Outdoors Shop." I have MANY wares, but most low ranked travelers don't visit and the high ranking ones only get basic things like Nuka Cherries and whatnot.

Oh yeah, I encountered that thing and I basically had to run away from it. It's a bullet sponge.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
I'm that person that watches movies with something supposedly terrifying and go "Awww, that's so cute!" Like, the Bear from Annihilation was my favorite part of the whole movie.
61646bf6fb796398d4593d52d2c3756d.jpg

I grew up with Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and its very impressionable illustrations:
85b4403af09519964bb8237b55098731.jpgUgh_082718.jpg

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
I have a lot of monsters. Bear with me a second while I list them all.
- A half-demon guy who also happens to be a weresnake:
34362149_Ot85ZOOuBssUn70.jpg

- His mother, who's a full-blooded demon and also a big snake when she isn't in her humanoid form.
- His mount/best friend, a goat-dinosaur-panther-thing (she's an original species):
34114026_ZnNc22mXe1R5KWS.png

- This dragon:
34852584_oP4bnTPeq92ASCf.jpg

- This dragon too:
1613166395.juniperrr_tavi2.png

- At least five more dragons. I'm not exaggerating.