• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Monster Lovers?

Do you like monsters?

• Yes

• Definitely

• I love them

• No (wrong answer)

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muttmutt

Absolute Menace
K

KibaTheWolf

Kiba, taken over by corruption. his blade, Crimson Lightning was created by Jin.

Attachments

• Kiba-Corruption.jpg
    Kiba-Corruption.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Crimson Lightning.png
    Crimson Lightning.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 7

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos

This scene made me shit bricks.

I don't like monsters because I'm a pussy and everything scares me.

View attachment 113652
Horror movie fan here,

I can assure you that you have fantastic tastes in what you find frightening. This scene is a masterpiece of fear in terms of the endless spooky flicks I've seen through my life. I couldn't get this scene out of my head after watching it the first time.

Last edited:
K

KibaTheWolf

Horror movie fan here,

I can assure you that you have fantastic tastes in what you find frightening. This scene is a masterpiece of fear in terms of the endless spooky flicks I've seen through my life.
i dont know if it's me being emotionally dead, buy dont get me wrong i love horror movies, but nothing ever truly makes my skin crawl with fear. only things that really scare me is the watching the people i love slowly die around me. and the fact that the cause and effect cycle is a vicious loop of pain that will never cease to exist. or that my life has been a simulation. i also have an incredible fear of the deep ocean. that is probably my 100% most feared thing other than extroverts and talking to people LOL.

oh and sonic.exe scared me when i was ten...i wanna go back to where murderous sonic was what i had to worry about..... not my own fuckin life smh.

K

KibaTheWolf

i literally thought nothing other than "oh funny big pale lady feed on man's nutrients" and that was about it.

K

KibaTheWolf

I adore monsters very much, all of my characters are some sort of creature or demon.
Demon Kiba, or kiba.exe. also here is his blade, crimson lightning by Jin the blacksmith.

Attachments

• Kiba-Corruption.jpg
    Kiba-Corruption.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Crimson Lightning.png
    Crimson Lightning.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 6

eddyisnthere

where am I?
Horror movie fan here,

I can assure you that you have fantastic tastes in what you find frightening. This scene is a masterpiece of fear in terms of the endless spooky flicks I've seen through my life. I couldn't get this scene out of my head after watching it the first time.
I love her so much. She just has a weirdly friendly face, even in the original Illustrations of her I just couldn’t find her all that scary (though I def see the potential)

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
I live in a city that's close to the shore of Lake Champlain. It is said that a "Nessie-like" cryptid named Champ lives in these waters. It is said to resemble a plesiosaur, but skeptics believe the Champ sightings arepeople mistaking either huge logs or even sturgeons for the lake monster.

K

KibaTheWolf

I live in a city that's close to the shore of Lake Champlain. It is said that a "Nessie-like" cryptid named Champ lives in these waters. It is said to resemble a plesiosaur, but skeptics believe the Champ sightings arepeople mistaking either huge logs or even sturgeons for the lake monster.
im floridian, and the only things in my waters are FRIGGIN gators. those damn gators actually ate some poor ladies dog the other day~