• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Hey!
I'm Conseqq, and I'm fairly new to Furaffinity, not even a day old when I post this thread, to be exact!

A few months ago, I decided to take initative and create my very first Fursona, since then he has only amounted a single sketch piece*, which is pretty great in itself.

With help, and many thanks to, the handful of friends that pushed me to expanding my horizons, and helping me better network myself to get Coffee, and myself, known.

I am a amateur writer, and have spent countless hours nitpicking at little chunks of information, or lore, if you will, and have been desperately straggling to come forward from the, proverbial, shadows.

Most likely, I will continue to update this forum with whatever may come to be from this, which will be mainly thanks to you, the reader.

If you're, at all, interested in generously taking the time out of your day to provide a newer fur with art, or even just a warm welcome; feel free to reply.

Thank you, and here are my references, so far:

(*) - Thank you all so much, because of you Coffee now has double the amount of art, and you've pushed me to color the previous lineart of my Fursona.

Thank you all SO much, sincerely!

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind, I've been trying my hand at drawing bovine fursonas so I gave yours a shot
Don't know if I needed to hide it in the spoiler or not but better safe than sorry :D
tumblr_pexf9k5wxo1u0p477o1_540.jpg

Also I know the colors a bit off, my computer shut off and merged the top layers with the lineart art so I salvaged it the best I could

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I hope you don't mind, I've been trying my hand at drawing bovine fursonas so I gave yours a shot
tumblr_pexf9k5wxo1u0p477o1_540.jpg

Also I know the colors a bit off, my computer shut off and merged the top layers with the lineart art so I salvaged it the best I could

THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG,
This is soooo cute
I'm literally in tears right now, holy moly.

Seriously, from the deepest regions of my heart, thank you; truly.

Oh, and if you ever want to practice with doodling about bovines, I'm more than happy to step up to the plate, as your artstyle is so hecking adorable!

Last edited:

Derron116

Zephyris Redsnout
Welcome to the forums, new friend! As a fellow requester of frer arts, I wish you luck in all of your art requests!