• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site More Bug Fixes, Less Policing

maxgoof

We have blocks on FA for a reason. You don't like what someone draws or says? Block them. There, that was simple, wasn't it?

Can we possible spend more time trying to squash the bugs in the interface, and less time whining about others' behavior?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I'm a bit confused about what this thread is for?

Is there a particular bug you have noticed which nobody else has, or have thought of a solution for?

SSJ3Mewtwo

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

maxgoof

Did you file a trouble ticket on the main site, under the 'Report a Bug' category?
I did, back in December. I inquired about it in February, and I was told, flat-out, not to re-open the ticket.
I re-opened it, anyway, because there had been NO update in 5 months. It got closed again, and I was told if I ever reopened it, I would be punished.

I'm holding up postings because of it.

maxgoof

Have you tried editting the submissions to fix the thumbnails?
Editing the submission is what CAUSES it. When I attempt to replace the thumbnail, it shows up in indexes, folders, etc, but NOT on the actual submission page.

I would have to delete and resubmit the entire submission, then recreate all the links to and from it, in order to fix it, which is a HUGE hassle.