• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Most cringe-worthy or embarrassing thing you’ve ever done

G

Ginza

woah two threads in one day?? I must be ill or something :V

So based on another thread, I thought it would be fun to create a thread where we share our most shameful moments. Maybe you were caught pretending to groom yourself like a cat, or perhaps you decided to sing Friday by Rebecca Black in front of a huge crowd. Whatever weird thing it may be, share it here! Maybe it’ll help us all bond over our failures and embarrassments?

So to start us off: One time, I was sitting in the bathroom for lunch (I was younger, back in my lonely days of being the new kid with no friends :p) and was practicing my “wolf growl” *cringes eternally*

Well, I started increasing the volume, and a group of kids came in and were staring, then asked if I was okay. I hadn’t even noticed them and was *still* growling, then turned around and pretended I was choking to try and play it off xD

Yeah.. not my proudest moment. Oh lord the blackmail material that shit is lmfao.

Have fun everyone!

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Hmm... lemme think. I've done a lot of cringe-worthy things in my life, probably moreso than the average person due to child neglect for nine years before I was adopted. So, I wasn't raised properly, to say the least.

• In third grade, I once flipped a desk over in rage because my teacher threw a doodle of mine into the garbage.
  • In fifth grade, I would make really, really weird noises and chase people.
  • Also in fifth grade, I threw tantrums when I got referrals.

Outside of the very un-normal things, there were some normal cringy things from my childhood as well.
  • My first ever OC was named Pink-Paybie, which was a pink yoshi that could shape-shift into a pink bob-omb. She was married to Mario...
  • My second ever OC was Princess Caroline who was a pink cat princess that was married to Yoshi(why)
  • I had a weird obsession with Nyan Cat and I made a roleplay account of him online on a now-closed website called Sketchfu
  • I unironically said "hecking" when I was seven
Thank God I've straightened myself up over the years. But in middle school, which was merely two years ago, I was... hoo-boy.
  • I had a favorite fictional character that has a bad reputation on the internet that TBH is pretty unjustified(he still is my favorite, but I'm not completely obsessed with him now) and I would freak out on people whenever they put him in a bad light.
  • I was your typical "You're an asshole if you don't like my art" kid
  • I drew a looooooottt of edgy shit...

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
Back when me and my best friend played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, we used to use his stuffed animals as Pokemon and create huge elaborate stories that I no longer remember anything about. This was actually pretty damn cool, but there was a period of time where I crossed it over with StarFox and Fox Mcloud was my MC's father.

I never want to write those words again.

Pompadork

Leche
OOF I’m about to drag 7th grade me and I physically recoil when I think about this story.

Back in middle school I was really into the webcomic Homestuck. for those of you who dont know the fandom was RIDICULOUSLY HUGE around 2011-2013 and they were notoriously bad for being some of the rowdiest kids at conventions. One notable thing was that some of the characters had grey skin which led to countless horror stories about people getting touched by the kids who cosplayed them only to go home with their poor cosplays stained grey because no one knew how to seal their fucking paint.

Guess who ended up being one of those kids.

The day started out alright, a lot of people were careful of our paint and we did our best not to touch anything. On our way out I spot someone cosplaying one of my favorite characters. I go up to take a picture and they were doing that whole “in character” thing which honestly has always made me feel weirdly uneasy but imagine me being an extremely awkward middle schooler with little to no social skills. They did some dumb little dance the character did and when they stopped and stood there in silence I had no idea what to do. So I panicked and hugged them before going to find my grandpa who was picking us up.

I glanced back and noticed what paint I had left behind. And to this day I don’t know if they noticed the grey little handprints and chin stain I got all down the back of their cosplay.

Blythulu

My cringiest moment was too late in my life to attribute to being young and naive- I was 19. I was over my 'weeb' phase and going into my 'I enjoy anime and behave appropriately, if a little shy, in social situations' phase. But it also wasn't entirely my fault... It was mostly my fault.

I was cosplaying as a sailor scout at a small convention- it was their first year, iirc. I was in a panel that was supposed to be for fun, where audience members would compete for prizes and such. I volunteered at one point not because I wanted to, but because I felt bad for the person running the panel because no one was volunteering. I thought that it was a trivia contest, because that's what he lead everyone to believe and what the previous few rounds had been. But the presenter brought me and my boyfriend-at-the-time up on stage (so, above everyone, keep that in mind) and then sprung on us that since it was the last round, this one would be a DANCE OFF.

First of all, the guy then played a song I didn't even recognize. Out of shitty laptop speakers. After failing to connect to the speakers provided four or five times while we just stood there. Once it was playing it was a rap song, so already kinda hard to dance to. My boyfriend-at-the-time, and I don't feel bad for saying this because he later cheated on me so to heck with him, had no rhythm. At all. He started doing this weird punching style stomping dance and the stage wobbled because it was fragile a/f. On my end, I can actually dance... fine. Like in a group. I have rhythm and hips, but unfortunately that's the problem. I was in a mini-skirt, on stage, in platform boots, and I danced with my hips.

And look.... no one told me they saw my underwear. But no one really had to. I know they did. They would have if I hadn't been forced to dance, let alone once I had to. My only solace is that no one filmed it, and that it was a small audience. That said, even remembering it is making me wince.

Blythulu

I signed up for this forum :v
tumblr_inline_ox7rxwCMJs1sm11e9_500.jpg

lol

Z

Zamietka

I keep walking into things. I don't even know why. I walk into walls, street poles, or don't notice red light and people have to yank me away from the street. I once hit the glass in the revolving door pretty hard and blacked out for like one second. And not only I was confused on what happened but also everyone was asking me if I'm alright, and everything around was spinning, and I couldn't figure out why and how revolving doors work, apparently.

I'm also sensitive to noises and very jumpy. One time an acquaitance tapped me on the shoulder and I jumped and slapped her in the face by accident. I didn't even know that person well.

And I have trouble remembering people's faces so often when someone talks to me I either pretend to know them or just tell them I have no idea who they are. I once didn't recognize my best friend from highschool just because she tied her hair.

tl;dr: MY WHOLE LIFE IS EMBARASSING

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Good lord. Where do I even begin..?

I'll just list up two embarrassing things, seeing as it's embarrassing as hell, looking back.

- Kissed a girl I liked back in 2nd grade on the cheek. Suffice to say, it was embarrassing as hell and I ended up running away. Day after she tells the whole god damn class, and Roy that little asshat made fun of me for well over two weeks as a result.

- Entering into a relationship with my first girlfriend. I had zero fucking clue on what to do, what to say, what to talk about, and all that jazz. We were just snuggling in bed and I ended up letting out the biggest fucking fart in existence. Fucker could almost be heard downstairs. I just pretended to be asleep, to be honest. Couldn't handle the embarrassment.

- Consuming NSFW media and have my ex-stepsister come rushing in, catching me in the act while I sit in my chair 'n shit. Like, FUCK. She never had an understanding of privacy/personal time(either through ignorance, arrogance or not believing in that shit. Or all of them), so I ended up locking the door properly whenever I intended to do the deed. But somehow that was a problem for certain people who claimed I was stupid in wanting some god damn privacy in my own room.

Ok, that ended up being three. Meh. :V

zenmaldita

always hungry
whenever I'm with a group of people and they suddenly stop in the middle of the hallway/pathway/whatever way to discuss something - blocking others and causing foot traffic.

I'm sorry I don't know these barbarians.

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
I laughed so hard at something that I fell of my high stool. Only my friends were there, and being the good friends they were, they agreed to not talk about it in public. It’s not much but my life’s been pretty boring up till Middle School.

zenmaldita

always hungry
Ohhhhh oh oh I remembered this one time---I was...in 3rd---5th? 5th grade? Or was it 6th grade?

It was a time when S.F.O.G.S. ruled the internet - ya know, jumpscare gifs that your dialup connection can take.

One time my classmate loaded up this gif of a really messy garage and told me to stare at a spot for something interesting. So my gullible ass did. Lo and behold a ghost with sharp teeth swooped towards the monitor and I screamed to kingdom come.

Thank god it wasn't during a class or I would've gotten a smidge on my perfect nerd record :Y

P

Puggles

When i look back it, it was probably posting my old shelf on the transformers forum. The worst photo I have taken too. It got a good number of views and now can be found on google images :god:

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Same here. I... don't know...

1) I broke my glass while making a toast with my family at a restaurant - put too much energy to it;
2) As a kid, I bumped into my plate of soup right after it had been prepared;
3) Clogged many public toilets;
4) All of a sudden, grabbed a classmate standing in front of me to my lap - even I can't recall why -, to the delight of about 40 students, but at least the teacher never saw what happened;
5) Closed my ears and gave a beautiful, energized scream in front of the classmates, just because. This time, a teacher would scold me;
6) Hit a random classmate during my first years at school; she cried. Why did I do that? Just because.
7) Wasn't able to do many types of homework and term papers after I changed to another school. The teachers could barely understand why, since my grades at the exams would be very good at the time.
8) I'd say much more right now, but I gotta work.

:confused:

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Cringiest thing... Well I mean... Probably wearing and using diapers when I don't have a direct need to do so >.> I think that's up there on the "cringiest things you can do" list

I've done a lot of embarrassing things before, as I used to be socially awkward from a little bit of social anxiety mixed with the fact I was homeschooled for a long time... But probably the most embarrassing thing in public mixes with my most cringey aspect... I had gotten diapered up for the night, and right before I went to sleep I got really hungry so I had to go out and get food. I wore a long shirt and baggy clothes because it was like 2am and the only thing open was Wawa. When I got there, I didn't realize that my shirt had been riding up a big from sitting in the car, and while I was waiting for my food I heard a drunk sounding girl loudly wispering to her friend "look, that guy's wearing diapers! It's kinda cute!" And then they proceeded to giggle and act drunk. Needless to say I didn't go out of my room the next day, nor have I gone out diapered since. At least it made me realize the harships that people with disability actually go through, and how to respond to seeing someone else in that situation.

Folhester

Smutty Scribbler
So I just signed up for a young tipping site similar to ko-fi and filled the usual form. Name, field, page link, ok, I give my FA account...

To end up on this confirmation page.

'Thanks! We'll get back to you.'

:)

They.
Check.
Themselves.
All.
New.
Members.

They're.
Gonna.
End.
Up.
On.
My.
Freaking.
Lustful.
Smutty.
Pervert.
Furry.
Gallery.

c4jt321_d.jpg

So I just signed up for a young tipping site similar to ko-fi and filled the usual form. Name, field, page link, ok, I give my FA account...

To end up on this confirmation page.

'Thanks! We'll get back to you.'

:)

They.
Check.
Themselves.
All.
New.
Members.

They're.
Gonna.
End.
Up.
On.
My.
Freaking.
Lustful.
Smutty.
Pervert.
Furry.
Gallery.
On the one hand you will probably still get approved. On the other hand, RIP

AppleButt

I bumped into a woman with a cane once in Wal Mart. I was in a hurry, and I needed to get around her, but she stepped right in front of me and I ran right into her nearly making her fall. She was kinda pissed. I apologized and walked away really fast.

Cawdabra

- Entering into a relationship with my first girlfriend. I had zero fucking clue on what to do, what to say, what to talk about, and all that jazz. We were just snuggling in bed and I ended up letting out the biggest fucking fart in existence. Fucker could almost be heard downstairs. I just pretended to be asleep, to be honest. Couldn't handle the embarrassment.
I would've laughed so fucking hard.