• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

most digusting thing u have ever eatin

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
sushi is the best freaking food in the world how could u say that X3

PS i gots me a chocolate banana smoothie!

PSS. still think baked beans are disgusting as hell >.>

LonelyFox

i eat this liver cuts rapped in bacon and baked in this teryaki stuff, its pretty dang good too XD

LonelyFox

I also eat Beef stroganoff all the time, its delicious over noodles ;)

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I also eat Beef stroganoff all the time, its delicious over noodles ;)

Make two dishes out of it , make a beef burgundy first then add a little sour cream to the left overs in a sause pan and you have stroganoff.

LonelyFox

i prefer the stroganoff

i eat crazy shit all the time ;)

SirRob

The worst thing I recall eating was burnt chocolate milk. Ha ha, I haven't eaten too many disgusting things in my lifetime. >_>

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
People was the best! You wanna try some? Just go to McDonald's it's the secrete ingredient. ;)

Yggd

Sporadic Thoughts Ensue
The most disgusting thing I've ever had the unfortunate luck of tasting is definitely mustard. I can't stand even a sprinkle of that stuff on anything.

FurTheWin

I almost ate a beetle once. Found it in a piece of bread. That would have been the most disgusting thing.

But as I didn't eat it, I'll have to go with peanuts/peanutbutter and avocado.

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
mm, most disgusting thing right?
I think it's my own jizz.
Other than that it's may be to eat melted icecream without your hand^^

Madness

Surfing my way to victory!
I ate a couple of spoonfuls of Dog food for a bet once. It was the most disgusting Ten Pounds i have ever earnt.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I ate a couple of spoonfuls of Dog food for a bet once. It was the most disgusting Ten Pounds i have ever earnt.

Blapshemer! Dog food is good XD
But it should be a must for dog owners to try what they give their pets to eat. Maybe then they would understand why they beg at the table so much. :D

Jack

I was taking a vitamin jell capsule one time, and it busted in my mouth! the thing is that the taste just won't go away, so it made me very sick.

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
my sisters cookin

a brave man to eaven atempt to look at it death to those that taste it

she ruined mac and chease

Jonnaius

A whole parrotfish.

We got told it was fish on the menu, and when it arrived it was an entire parrotfish.

Mine was grinning at me. What it was doing when it died i don't know, and don't really want to find out.

It tasted horrible, though. Unlike swordfish - thats well tasty ^_^