• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Most Disturbing (or "WTF?") Movie you've seen.

BassMan

For me it would be Angela's Ashes for the following reasons:

At the age of 4, the main character says "It's the twins! Their arses are shitty!" When his Grandma asks what the bad smell is.

One of the main character's friends lets him and a few other friends peep at his sisters naked.

In 1 scene, the main character and 2 of his friends skip school to "go sinning" which involves masturbating behind a stone wall while watching a flock of sheep!

As a teenager, the main character bangs a girl who EVERYONE in town knows to have the plague! This woman pretty much seduces him like a fox in heat and they engage in the horizontal mambo several times before she eventually dies.

Last edited:

Kolbo

The most disturbing movie i'v seen is Akira. The scene with Tetsuo's transformation creeps me out.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
WTF:
10,000 B.C.
Eagle Eye
Lemony Snicket
" " Movie and Meet the Spartans

Disturbing:
Cloverfield
Quarantine
No Country for Old Men
Beowulf

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Gummo
Julien Donkey Boy
Hostel

Blue Cup

Last Amazing Blue
Basically anything the Sci Fi Channel airs Saturday nights at 9PM, or at anytime for that matter.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Most disturbing or WTF thing I've seen?

A few of Peter Jacksons earlier movies ... those are always entertaining.

TheM

Wizards has to be the most WTF movie I've seen. The ending especially made me go WTF... That and the technocolor WWII footage.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Cloverfield definitely scares the fuck outta me just because it seems like one of those it could happen movies, like Armageddon and 28 Days After Tomorrow.

As for most wtf movie, I saw it on one of the movie channels when I was like 10, and I don't remember the name of it or that much about it except it seemed to take place a long ass time ago in England/Scotland/Ireland/Newfieland and featured this redheaded girl getting abused by her dad constantly.

brrrr

rrrrr
405px-Teeth_poster.jpg

Laze

Big 'Modo
WTF: Eraserhead

Disturbing: Irreversible [10 minute rape scene is not fun in the odd French movie that plays it's narrative backwards. The movie starts, essentially how the movie ends. in some kind of underground orgy dungeon and a guy gets his face smashed in with a fire extinguisher. In a close up shot, it's horrid - and then the rest of the movie plays through and it is actually kinda heart-wrenching]

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Cloverfield was awful... exploding people though 8D

Hostel put me into hysterics (of laughter) XD

Well the first horror film I saw was Freddie Vs Jason on halloween night when I had just turned 13 and we were basically just a group of terrified girls... I swear, I didn't sleep for months. I laugh at it now though.

I don't really think I've seen anything that left a lasting impression really so I can't remember them.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
WTF: Cabin fever, the whole movie is just one WTF moment after another. Drunk friends and I laughed our assess off of it, watching it on new years 2006

Disturbing: Battle Royal... The whole idea of a game where a bunch of kids are left alone on an island and have to brutally murder their siblings to win scores high on the disturb-o-meter.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Disturbing: Battle Royal... The whole idea of a game where a bunch of kids are left alone on an island and have to brutally murder their siblings to win scores high on the disturb-o-meter.

I love that film! Makes me laugh every time. It's so awesome.

Is it wrong that none of the films listed have disturbed me in any way? I mean, it takes a lot to disturb me, most of it just makes me laugh and then rewind, watch again and laugh again XD

Koomie

Queen o' Schizophrenia
Horrifying: The Hills have Eyes (dosn't help that it was filmed down here!)
Disturbing: Farce of the Penquins (I was like =/ ....Then i lol'd!)
WTF: Meet the Spartans

Epic(good): Pan's Labriynth

That's just the ones i can remember.. ^^;

Veekahr

Tideland. Hands down.

VVhiteWolf

Needs an anthro avatar pic...
Hmm...I don't watch many horror films. I've heard things about "Teeth" that make me gayer than I already am...So I'm gonna say that's my WTF movie, even though I haven't seen it.

Croc_Takayama

<_< i'm not sure if this counts for most disturbing or wtf, but i can tell you right now it's scares the shit out of me every time. American Werewolf In London. i've seen it when i was, like 10 or younger. i laugh at it occationally now, but it still gives me the shivers

american-werewolf-in-london-lifesize-2.jpg

call me a wuss if you want, but some of you have to admit this thing is scary lookin'

Lukar

Durrgon
<_< i'm not sure if this counts for most disturbing or wtf, but i can tell you right now it's scares the shit out of me every time. American Werewolf In London. i've seen it when i was, like 10 or younger. i laugh at it occationally now, but it still gives me the shivers

american-werewolf-in-london-lifesize-2.jpg

call me a wuss if you want, but some of you have to admit this thing is scary lookin'

I don't think it looks scary, but when I first saw it, it startled me. I didn't expect to see a picture of a werewolf. xD