• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Most embarrassing school moment

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
IKR, and it's embarrassing as hell. It always seems to happen to me in class, and i have to sit awkwardly to try and suppress it.

did you know that if you put a dryer sheet in the back of your pants, your gas will smell like the dryer sheet? it suppresses the smell and releases fresh smells instead.

i saw that on nickelodeon like forever ago.

jcfynx

Banned
Banned
One time I thought my teacher was hitting on me, but he wasn't, and then he laughed at my tiny Asian wiener. ):

D

Don

One time I thought my teacher was hitting on me, but he wasn't, and then he laughed at my tiny Asian wiener. ):

Wait, you pulled out your junk in front of your teacher because you 'thought' he was hitting on you?

Nyloc

Evil villain
I turned up for the last minute and a half of the hour long final assembly in front of the entire upper school, got the time wrong and thought I was only one minute late so I apologised for being "a little late" with a smile. Everyone, and I mean everyone, laughed. Turns out the teachers thought I was trying to be funny about it and (had it not been the final day) would have landed myself in a heap of trouble. Thankfully it was just a letter home.

Zenia

*thinks back to high school* Wow. That was a long time ago. I graduated in 2001. XD Anyway... I would have to say it was actually on the bus home. I was wearing my new 4" platform heeled shoes (all the rage at the time) and was a little unsteady. I stumbled as I was getting off the bus. I fell forward and slammed my right shin onto the corner of a step. You can still see the dent in my shin if you look. XDDD

Thankfully, no one talked about it afterward. I was still embarrassed though.

hunter1542

In Elementary school every class had to sing a Christmas song during Christmas. Well I was on the top of the bleacher and after we started singing for a while I kept adjusting my feet. We were singing like literally to every students parent and other teachers. Well I fell off the bleacher and took down the colorful picture behind me. I just got back up and continued singing. I feel so embarrassed because of that. I think the embarrassment is more than the back pain I received that day

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
All of my stories seems to be Violent o_O

Story one, 2006: Me, and my Vietnamese friend Myhan (tall som'bitch he was) always use to race to the lunch room in high school, and we'd hip check the shit out of each other, cause ya' know, were guys, so last week when we raced, I shouldered him into a wall, so the next following week, we raced, I was in front, so, he shouldered me in the back aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... I went skidding across the hall and WHAM! Head first into a row of lockers, dented the bitches, and was out cold for... a solid 3 minutes, I wake up in a daze with my class mates around me, my head split open, and then one guy walks up and goes

"Are you ok? Cause you just got knocked the FUCK OUT!" laughing at my expense ensues, I go home with a concussion.

Story two 2008: So its the last three weeks of school, I'm done with my finals and since in our high school when there's just one one final on that day, the other class don't have to do anything, so people bring their game systems and stuff like that and we just get to chill out. So, after all the testing, we were called, and school was resuming as usual, testing was over and I was walking down the hall, and some freshmen (as Pen from Pen and Teller would say "This asshole") who'd been on my case since day 1, decides to, you guessed it, push me some more, so I decided enough was enough, and just letting him talk wasn't going to make him go away, so, I put the little bastard in a sleeper hold, I wasn't gonna fight him, I was just gonna make him go night night for a bit so he'd shut up and I could think for two seconds. Crowd forming, kids chanting, guy going to sleep. So suddenly this English teacher out of no where screams at the top of her lungs "STOWP! YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" which I knew I wasn't, but the was he was looking (a.k.a. he was going ni-ni) I guess it looked like I was, I dropped him, rubbed the back of my head and had a goofy smile, embarrassed out of my ass, and with the goofiest voice I said

"Well if he wasn't being such a child I wouldn't have to have put him down for a nap"

Last edited:

itswhatido20

Tulsa Area Fur
Back in the day I had one of those PE classes that required all of us to strip down to undies and change into gym shorts n crap... and I had pokemon boxers...

Gavrill

ladies~
Back in the day I had one of those PE classes that required all of us to strip down to undies and change into gym shorts n crap... and I had pokemon boxers...

Girl's locker room in high school. Imagine me nervously avoiding the hot chicks in the class, then when I strip - fucking plaid silk boxers. Lots and lots of stares.

To be fair, they were already staring because I was wearing a rainbow belt that day, but still.

Zar

Zen
Well Everyone has that pair of pants with the zipper that wont stay up right? This story is about that Zipper.

I was in my sociology class; a class in which I was the only one passing. My teacher asked me to make a big deal about to try to get other students to work. I am (or was at the time) a very shy guy so at first I was opposed to the idea but then I thought to myself "Why not brag? You never get to gloat about anything." So when the teacher asked a question and no one in the class got the answer correct I answered, correctly.
I began my Victory dance by jumping on top of my desk dancing about, It was pretty funny at first then about 3 or 4 pelvic thrust in I notice a breeze between the knees (Zipper you bastard) and notice my wang is flopping about. Lucky only my teacher and the girl in front of me had seen and even more lucky that she didnt press charges or even care that my junk was mere Cm's from her face. Embarrassing moment all the same.

Grade 4, I was coming in from recess. It was winter so I had my snow pants on, and when I meant to take them off, I accidentally pulled off my pants and underwear in the hallway with them.

teh silver-wolf

Damn straight I'M better
Senior year, How to get hated take up 2 of the schools 40 parking space by falling asleep in the car half in each. When I woke up people were laughing at me because my teachers put my homework behind my windshield wipers

Jude

U1 S7 P106

rofl, I always come to school in Guitar Hero, Xbox, or Sonic the Hedgehog boxers. No one really cares :p

Only thing I can think of is how the only time I seem to fart REALLY loud is during the state tests... where everyone else is silent...

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
Oh God, yes, the locker room was a nightmare.

I had been crushing on this girl (a friend) for ages, and one day she spontaneously decided to swing by the girl's locker room to chat, while I was getting undressed. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough for me, that day I was wearing some ridiculous-looking boyshorts under my even more ridiculous looking gym sweats. She looked square at me and remarked disdainfully, "oh, you're wearing that?" I turned a lovely shade of crimson. To top it all off, I hadn't come out to my friends yet, so they all concluded that I was a scathing homophobe for being embarrassed because there was a lesbian in the locker room -- when in truth, I was just ashamed to be seen that way because I had feelings for her (but of course I couldn't say this).

I still feel horrible thinking back on that day. :c

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
Letting off a squeaker during a 'moment of silence' in the morning.

3picFox

An hero...
I dropped him, rubbed the back of my head and had a goofy smile, embarrassed out of my ass, and with the goofiest voice I said

"Well if he wasn't being such a child I wouldn't have to have put him down for a nap"

this made me laugh

<CaliforniaStripes>

Form of a.. College Nerd!
Saying goodbye to friends at school before i moved from Ohio to Cali i gave them a hug one guy i liked but hated myself for it when i hugged him on the last day of school i got a boner he felt it looked down and smiled at me i was so embarrsed that i cried on the way home >.> kinda a wimp :p

insan3guy

when i was in 8th grade, i got my tongue stuck to the flagpole on the day before x-mas break.... the worst part is that none of the teachers would help me, because i was "dumb enough to do it in the first place"
the best part is that i got $135 out of it. my friends bet me $15 each to do it
but yea...i had to wait for my parents to come up and unstick me.

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
one day in school we were in the middle of class when it got announced over the intercom that I had to go to some psycologist for an evaluation and everyone started avoiding me cus they thought i wuz crazy or something that wuz pretty embarassing

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
I just remembered:

On the last day of school, I felt like doing a little rail-hopping and wall climbing (once again: parkour obsessed). I decided to do so just outside of the Mods (temp. classrooms), where there was a good spot to go vault and climb.

My first run on my mini-course I did perfectly, but my friends weren't paying attention. So, I tell them to watch. This time I climb just fine, but when I vaulted over the railing, my left foot clipped the rail, and I fell face-first down from 6 feet onto the solid concrete bellow, and skidded about 3-4 inches. This time, EVERYONE was watching, so I decided to make myself look like a bad-ass. While my face was still on the ground, I gave everybody a thumbs up, then got up and walked away.

No concussion
No Nosebleed
Only a few scrapes.

I'm so awesome.

itswhatido20

Tulsa Area Fur
Oh God, yes, the locker room was a nightmare.

I had been crushing on this girl (a friend) for ages, and one day she spontaneously decided to swing by the girl's locker room to chat, while I was getting undressed. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough for me, that day I was wearing some ridiculous-looking boyshorts under my even more ridiculous looking gym sweats. She looked square at me and remarked disdainfully, "oh, you're wearing that?" I turned a lovely shade of crimson. To top it all off, I hadn't come out to my friends yet, so they all concluded that I was a scathing homophobe for being embarrassed because there was a lesbian in the locker room -- when in truth, I was just ashamed to be seen that way because I had feelings for her (but of course I couldn't say this).

I still feel horrible thinking back on that day. :c

That just topples any "im not out yet" experiences I ever had v.v