• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Most maddening thing in the furry fandom?

NoahGryphon

Random pouncing
Like what thing annoys you alot or you just dont like. what i dont like is when people make thier characters spoiled/and or mean. like alot of artist i watch have thier character pretty much be evil :/. oh and i hate snuff art.

Littlerock

numb with cold
Annoying people that post so terribly that they're borderline troll accounts, and treat their fetishes with such high public regard that it gets to be overwhelming. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what that could mean.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
The one thing that drives me mad are folk like OP

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
You know what fucking annoys me? Fetishes and furfags with skin so thin it can cut with a plastic knife.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Furries are just awful, I hear some of them even fuck dogs. I don't trust any of them.
Damn... I heard that some of them resort to dressing like dogs for sex because they can't even legally own one.

Sad, sad world.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
aw, fuck. and I was doing a halfway decent job

Last edited:

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
The puns and the lingo. Example: "Everyone should paws and think fur a minute"

Not everything has to be furry, folks.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
yeah im joking :p i should of added '' :V ''
Something tells me it was not actually a joke, knowing you.
Also how the hell do you speak such dreadful English, even though you've spoken it your entire life?

D

Deleted member 82554

yeah im joking :p i should of added '' :V ''

That emoticon is a rather cryptic one. It could mean sarcasm, yelling, talking etc.

If you are going to joke about something like that, you may want to be a little more specific. Or better yet, don't joke about that type of thing at all!

He hehehe hehehe hehehehehehehehehehehe
I love you.
I really do.
If you were a troll I'd hug you, but you're probably not so don't touch me.
But still.

This Latex Griffin must never be banned. He's just too darn entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
But seriously guys.
Let's not turn this into a beastiality rant thread.
Please.
Please for the love of fuck.
Please.

And don't fucking dogpile on him with repeated posts.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
That emoticon is a rather cryptic one. It could mean sarcasm, yelling, talking etc.

If you are going to joke about something like that, you may want to be a little more specific. Or better yet, don't joke about that type of thing at all!
No, it is only for joking or sarcasm. Simple as that.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Ok, I'm gonna give a serious answer:

Nothing has pissed me off so far. Some things have weirded me out, but I haven't exactly gone looking for them, so it's no biggie to me.

I am probably one of a small percentage that has not had any bad experiences [yet] with the fandom.