• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Most maddening thing in the furry fandom?

Fay V

Lost to this world
Maybe try being a bit more accepting instead of judgemental and rude? You don't have to be all like, "I accept everything even if you're a dog fucking baby rapist", but hating someone because they wear a shirt for a videogame you don't like is kind of petty and immature.

Not even that. I mean if you don't like minecraft, then you don't like it. Feel free to be judgmental and never learn about those new people, whatever. The thing is why be so fucking negative about it? Why hate someone over a shirt? why wish harm on them or imagine yourself tripping them?

It says a lot about a person that they automate to negativity rather than just judgmental apathy.

chesse20

Not even that. I mean if you don't like minecraft, then you don't like it. Feel free to be judgmental and never learn about those new people, whatever. The thing is why be so fucking negative about it? Why hate someone over a shirt? why wish harm on them or imagine yourself tripping them?

It says a lot about a person that they automate to negativity rather than just judgmental apathy.
Idk maybe it's because I have a thing against minecraft after I got banned from the forums, maybe its from watching the the best gamer review of minecraft, hanging out with people that dislike minecraft, having an annoying little brother who likes minecraft(probably why I hate reddit more than I should), the fact that minecraft fans are so fun to piss off even more so than mlp fans. Maybe I've played too many violent video games and congressmen have been right all along

if you didn't read: idk what's up with me

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Idk maybe it's because I have a thing against minecraft after I got banned from the forums, maybe its from watching the the best gamer review of minecraft, hanging out with people that dislike minecraft, having an annoying little brother who likes minecraft(probably why I hate reddit more than I should), the fact that minecraft fans are so fun to piss off even more so than mlp fans. Maybe I've played too many violent video games and congressmen have been right all along

Your FA says you're 18. That explains it. :V

Dover

Dovereign

I can see why they banned you. You are just a troll who can't think for your cheesy ass self. You watch reviews of stuff, not from both sides, but from one point of view. You like to take things out on other people instead of sucking it up. If I fully believed in a god, I'd pray for you. Too bad I don't, you need every little bit of help you can get because you won't get jack shit out of life with an attitude like that. Maybe ever wonder why you're so bitter and people don't like you? Try thinking "maybe its me, maybe I'm the problem. Not everyone else."
I cast my vote for what fucking annoys me. People who refuse to learn, ignorant people. Not dumb people, ignorant.

Fay V

Lost to this world

Nah you're a fucktard. You can have all the reasons in the world to dislike something, but you're a true fucktard when you take such a cowardly approach as to wish harm on someone.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Now that we've had this interesting... discussion, lets try and get things a bit back on topic before it turns into "no, fuck YOU!" D:

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Most maddening thing: Riho's avatar. Euughh.

OT: Granted this is a prevalent issue today in general. But a lot of furries completely lack any kind of perspective.

I'm thinking about "Tails in school" guy, but we've all seen a rant where some pussy furry whines about how someone scuffed his fox ears or how his parents hate his 'furry identity.' Jesus christ. While being a furry is pretty dank, there's much more to life. Dopes need to get out of the house once in a while.

Acton

I agree with Fay V on the expectations: If I was a fursuiter I would be reserve because that how I am in real life, I just not the act all crazy type.

Other things; I cannot stand fetishes in the fandom, I am an anime and science fiction fan,there eroticism in both but I do not see other fandom trying to push it publicly or define the fandom by it eroticism. SF and anime fandoms do a good job separating adult from all ages aspect. I feel diaper furs are not furries but Adult Baby Diaper lovers who put on ears and tail as a loop hole to be j an AB/DL outside the fetish club.

I also hate how a minority is injecting gender and identity politics into the fandom. We are not all LGBT or LGBTQ (see my comments on [adjective][species] ). While there a large portion of Homosexuals in the fandom we far more diverse from Christian to Atheist, gay to straight.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Horrid shitsuits getting praise.
Does anyone stand back and think, "Man, this needs some improvement . . ." before running around with it?
Anyone?

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Most maddening thing: Riho's avatar. Euughh.

OT: Granted this is a prevalent issue today in general. But a lot of furries completely lack any kind of perspective.

I'm thinking about "Tails in school" guy, but we've all seen a rant where some pussy furry whines about how someone scuffed his fox ears or how his parents hate his 'furry identity.' Jesus christ. While being a furry is pretty dank, there's much more to life. Dopes need to get out of the house once in a while.

I'm actually in disagree with that, everybody should be allowed to do whatever they want as long it isn't causing any bad, is he ridicule with his 'furry identity'? Fine, it's not your fucking business why would you have to fuck with the furry kid? Why are people supposed to accept these things? Fuck it

JesseR92

How easy the fandom is to troll great examples in this thread.

Schwimmwagen

I'm actually in disagree with that, everybody should be allowed to do whatever they want as long it isn't causing any bad, is he ridicule with his 'furry identity'? Fine, it's not your fucking business why would you have to fuck with the furry kid? Why are people supposed to accept these things? Fuck it

I agree, but meh.

I think you're just asking for trouble if you run around with a fox get up in school, especially considering how outside the norm it is.

You're painting yourself as hugely different - a target. If you walk around wearing a dick hat on ordinary days, don't be surprised if someone refers to you as the dick hat guy or laughs at how stupid you look in your dick hat.

I don't think anyone should really go well out of their way to give you a hard time because of your dick hat, or in this case, fox ears.

What does it change if I place a bellend-beanie on my head right now? Nnnnothing really. So aside from being like "LOL" just that one time, there's no point.

Kitsune Cross

I agree, but meh.

I think you're just asking for trouble if you run around with a fox get up in school, especially considering how outside the norm it is.

You're painting yourself as hugely different - a target. If you walk around wearing a dick hat on ordinary days, don't be surprised if someone refers to you as the dick hat guy or laughs at how stupid you look in your dick hat.

I don't think anyone should really go well out of their way to give you a hard time because of your dick hat, or in this case, fox ears.

What does it change if I place a bellend-beanie on my head right now? Nnnnothing really. So aside from being like "LOL" just that one time, there's no point.

It's true, you are 100% right, but it's sad, very very sad. Things shouldn't be that like that but they are.

But, I also hope people won't start wearing dick hats, please.

Last edited:

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Those little keychain tails or the ones made from real fox fur (I have one of those in my drawer actually) are one thing and look alright when worn right, but when people come to school wearing giant bright orange tails that are all matted and dirty or look ratty, it's not only a distraction but well..tacky.

It's like wearing hats in school or anything else deemed inappropriate dress code. You're not there to make a fashion statement or lack thereof.

I also hate how a minority is injecting gender and identity politics into the fandom. We are not all LGBT or LGBTQ (see my comments on [adjective][species] ). While there a large portion of Homosexuals in the fandom we far more diverse from Christian to Atheist, gay to straight.
You mean those groups on the mainsite? Those are more for people to connect and share information rather than making a political statement.

Last edited:

Kitsune Cross

Those little keychain tails or the ones made from real fox fur (I have one of those in my drawer actually) are one thing and look alright when worn right, but when people come to school wearing giant bright orange tails that are all matted and dirty or look ratty, it's not only a distraction but well..tacky.

It's like wearing hats in school or anything else deemed inappropriate dress code. You're not there to make a fashion statement or lack thereof.

You mean those groups on the mainsite? Those are more for people to connect and share information rather than making a political statement.

So what? There are a lot of things I don't like and still won't be rude or get pissed, what about those guys with their pants down showing his boxer swagfags with the tags still on the fucking hat, sure it's fucking annoying, but I won't go and take of the hat

Next time I see someone with a justin bieber t-shirt I'm going to punch him/her in the face because it bothers me and I'm an asshole.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
So what? There are a lot of things I don't like and still won't be rude or get pissed, what about those guys with their pants down showing his boxer swagfags with the tags still on the fucking hat, sure it's fucking annoying, but I won't go and take of the hat
That's why I specified in a school. Sagging pants and hats aren't allowed in school so I'm not sure what your point was. Ironically I wore a bear hat during the winter and some teachers didn't really care but per school rules, it wasn't actually allowed.

Next time I see someone with a justin bieber t-shirt I'm going to punch him/her in the face because it bothers me and I'm an asshole.
Well at least you admit to it.

Kitsune Cross

That's why I specified in a school. Sagging pants and hats aren't allowed in school so I'm not sure what your point was. Ironically I wore a bear hat during the winter and some teachers didn't really care but per school rules, it wasn't actually allowed.

But dresscode is different, if you are not allowed by reglament the proper authority is meant to politely tell you are not allowed to wear anything but the uniform and is totally ok, what is not fucking ok is when there isn't anything prohibiting and just decide to bitch based on your own beliefs

Well at least you admit to it.

I don't fucking know how to explain this shit. It's a comparison based in how idiotic is to apply violence over something as trivial as a piece of clothing, it does not represent reality, it's an example of something that is not correct.

And I feel the necessity to explain this because legimitaly I don't know if you are trolling or really didn't understood what I meant.

Toshabi

Banned
Banned
Mentova is simply the worst thing to come out of the furry fandom. Which sets a pattern; Furries with FURsonas and yet who have the need to have hair on the hair that they then style. And i don't mean "oooo he got a wittle brushy brush haid hair sticking up :3:3:3:3:3:3", I'm talking about being a a grey wolf with PINK FUCKING HAIR ON YOUR HEAD. This shit REALLY FUCKING GETS ON MY FUCKING PET PEAVES, SHEESH.

Then again, Mentova's hair is quite dashing. Fuck this thread it's stupid. I can't even think of anything to call out in this fandom because it's just one giant heap of sugar aids cancer stds. What's not to hate?