• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Mouse's Commissions | $5+ | SFW/NSFW | HQ Digital | inc. PWYW

Doormou--se

Headshot chibi (one character only) - $7
FUCKDSFGH.png

Feral chibi - $13
mocha.png

18771623_mmfvhvsVKN0Zzi1.png

Anthro chibi - $18
ddoa1ct-233a0324-7e31-4548-b407-008ba786bf30.png

Warning: NSFW [1] [2] [3]

Human chibi - $20
19078680_ffKCrefL1vCKc6r.png

Second character +$12
Third+ character +$5 each
Complex shading +$5
NSFW +$7 (18+ only)
Background +$15

All chibis come with simple shading and highlights. Very complicated characters may be simplified in order to fit the style, but I will do my best to keep markings as accurate as possible.

Last edited:

Doormou--se

NEW commission type: Chibi+
These are still in the experimental phase but I'm excited to share this more detailed chibi style with you!

Fullbody $25
kuroos.png

Second character +$15
Third+ character +$10
NSFW +$5

Last edited:

Doormou--se

1 Sticker: $8
2 Stickers: $16
3 Stickers: $22
4 Stickers: $28
5+ Stickers: +$5 each
Sets of more than one sticker do not have to be the same animal. You are free to use these stickers for any non-commercial purposes you'd like.
Only one animal per sticker unless otherwise discussed.

Last edited:

Doormou--se

1. Choose Your Character
Remember to include a clear reference!! If the character has multiple forms, specify whether you'd like feral/anthro/human/etc.

2. Choose Your Style
Ordered from least to most time-consuming
Chibi - xXx
Midi - xXxXx
Full - xXxXx
Painted - xXx

3. Choose Your Price
The art you'll get is based on the amount of time paid for!! So, $5 could be equal a chibi headshot or bust, but it could also be a full style sketch or very basic painting, depending on the subject matter and chosen style. You will get a single piece per form posted unless otherwise discussed.
The time spent on these pieces is based on a rate of approx. $10/hr, but if I feel especially motivated or inspired by a piece I may work on it in my free time as well.
The minimum price is $5 USD, and will not be more than a sketch, cleanliness and detail level depending on the style.

4. Fill out the form and post below!
You can also message me privately if you'd like.

Character: include references and which form you'd like!
Style: Chibi, midi, full, or painted
Price: Minimum $5
PayPal Email: your PayPal email address so that I can send an invoice! Feel free to dm me if you want this to be private
Other: Anything else I might need to know! You're more than welcome to give me some direction or leave it completely open. You can also send a song for your piece to be inspired by!!

Last edited:

Doormou--se

To commission me, comment here or message me on any platform! All commission types have unlimited slots.

You don't have to fill out a specific form, but please be sure to tell me:
- Which character(s) you'd like to commission art of (including a reference!)
- What commission type/YCH you'd like
- Your PayPal email address
- Any specific requirements/deadlines
- Anything else you think I might need to know

By commissioning me you agree to my Terms of Service.

Last edited: